Site problems View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Site problems

matburn
Site Admin
Sorry about the site problems today, folks. A virus attacked the site, and I didn't have time to repair it till this evening. I think it's all better now.

15secondthunder
hello my name is jesse montesano from the berne-knox westerlo team and i was wondering how you edit the information on our records for example the site has really acurate posts however the info between these posts is lacking. my record at the end of 09-10 is not 2-7 it is 25-7 and im proud of this, which is why i would like to edit my info to the full status.

15secondthunder
i realize that there is probly a better way to message the owner/workers on this site however i could not find it.

matburn
Site Admin
Records are automatically calculated according to posted results. So, if you want your entire record to appear, you would have to post the results for each meet you wrestled in.

15secondthunder
ok thanks

hwr95
How do you get a post removed? Im referring to a post on ny sec. 2 div.1and 2 top six post I feel it is not an approiate it was posted by meathammer on page 12 thank you.

ResultsMatter
hwr95 wrote:
How do you get a post removed? Im referring to a post on ny sec. 2 div.1and 2 top six post I feel it is not an approiate it was posted by meathammer on page 12 thank you.

I would suggest that the best thing to do is offer your opinion rather than remove his. The debate is PART of the fun of a wiki like this.
Page 1 of 1