10 dollar fee View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
10 dollar fee

agey55
I think the idea of charging 10 dollars is a good one. And I also feel that if you really love wrestling you'll pay it. I mean you pay however much money a week just to go to church if you love God. So why not pay only 10 bucks? Seems fair enough to me. I mean whoever runs this site busts their (for lack of a better word) gonads and pays alot into making it happen. So I say pay the money.

But on the other hand, I feel some other things should be on this site and I think alot of people would agree with me here. For instance, a Section V record list should be implemented on the site so kids can strive to obtain them. I feel it would be neat to see who has the fastest pins and who holds the record for most wins, takedowns, falls, or techs. How bout fastest tech? Now that would be a sweet record to have.

So I made this post for people to reply with other ideas and how they feel on the 10 dollar charge which in all reality, is more than reasonable.

PittsfordPantherFan
Tim Herman and armdrag supply a valuable service. I was happy to pay the $10 to continue the website. Looking forward to the season.

jcwas
Plus would you really mind making a buck for your time and effort?

agey55
well of course... his hard work is worth the money... he's doing us all a favor having this site. And to tell ya the truth... we really have no choice... section V doesn't even maintain it's own site. So whatever, it's a bargain and let's roll with it. Are there any other ideas that people have to make the site better?

antibatavia14613

agey55 wrote:
well of course... his hard work is worth the money... he's doing us all a favor having this site. And to tell ya the truth... we really have no choice... section V doesn't even maintain it's own site. So whatever, it's a bargain and let's roll with it. Are there any other ideas that people have to make the site better?
i dont think people should have to pay in order to see tourny results. i definately would not pay for this. personally i dont think many other people will either. it will be as if you added the 10 dollar fee for nothing. it will just simply discourage people from coming on this web site.

i like wrestling and i have ten dollars to just throw on it like that. i am rich beyond what you can emagine and i just happen to live in elba. they dont even have a wrestling team. i would not mind throwing my money on this website. i like it is purple. Mr. Green Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Page 1 of 1