Talking Crape View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Talking Crape

headstrong15
Kids talking crape

headstrong15
y the hell wouldnt u want to prove it by wrestling and not ur mouths. I am not saying that people cant write to other people and ask their opions on doing well but y the hell talk about urself and pretend its not u like dan rosemier and Paul Krezuer

agey55
i say if you're confident with your abilities, then the fact that kids are getting on here talking crap shouldn't have any impact on you whatsoever... therefore... since it's their right to do so... let them and just sit back and laugh... nothing wrong with that... god what i'd give to wrestle one more year...

eldarc_the_wolf
what the hell are u talkn about agey55 for one ur not even in higschool wrestling anymore and another thing wrestling is also madeup of intimidation too it is a way to get into your opponets head's and granted this is a crappy way of doin it,it is still a way Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

jcwas
Headstrong15 isn't too brainstrong. Come on now...crape???

agey55
Eldarc... did you even read my post?... I mean really, because I just said that it's okay for kids to get on here and talk crap and that it shouldn't bother you if you're confident in your own abilities... so stop thinking about yourself for once, put on some glasses, and read for once unless in Newark they don't teach kids how to do that anymore.

119lber
Kreuzer does talk a lot of crap though

Grapple96bt
People only talk crap to make them selves feel better....... pretty sad, do everything on the MAT

headstrong15
i agree

MattWizard119
i agree with grapple shut up and wrestle and then try not to cr when waterloo kicks your xxxx. Cool

Jsasso275
All I have to say is that all the b.s. talk on this website drives me crazy. Everyone runs there mouths about how good they are, or how much someone else sucks. Personally, I go on this website to respond to things that matter, why someone would post anything that is offensive to someone else is beyond me. All the talking on this website should stop, because in the long run, everything is resolved on the mat.

agey55
Hey Sasso... did you graduate last year or are you still wrestling and if so what year are you?... I was just wondering, aight, Big Man?