UAlbany vs. Hudson Valley CC View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
UAlbany vs. Hudson Valley CC

crossbody
Just to clarify ATM there were exhibitions run between people who did collect forfeits to add matches to the event. They just weren't official, thus not on the site. If you had gone you would know.

APC90
ATM PISSSS OFFF QUEERBAIT

Wizards444
I believe that it is hard for a team to have a dual on a Friday night and have a full line-up. On the club wrestling level, athletes priority is not wrestling on a Friday night, ESPECIALLY at Albany. I think they had a great turn out of wrestlers and i'm sure they wrestled very tough.

I do believe that Coach Shaw helped Cobleskill start up their club team as well, so watching them would in turn be supporting this fine man.

Matching kids up and letting them 'have at it' would just lead to injuries and/or excuses made after a lighter kid loses. No need to try to hurt either program by doing that.

Shaw, you're doing a great job, keep up the good work!

Mcville152
ATM long time no see, usually you have very good input on this site...but saying GR8Danes is not good for either program is a very poor insight. I remember when he was just starting the Ualbany program. He built both programs from nothing. Also i imagine, being a club team that all of the wrestlers cannot be at all of the events due to other commitments, He has done a great job getting people to come out and an even better job, finding and bringing his teams to the best events that they can. I just dont agree with the personal attack here.

Jihad_Joe
ATM 2000 wrote:
I remember your wise a-- comments from other posts and i'm not so sure you are good for either program. The support is there, you just have to learn how to deal with a little criticism in a positive way, instead of your usual negative comments. I am a fan of wrestling and any wrestling programs in the area, but you have made me not want to attend any of the matches you are associated with. People will attend matches with lots of good wrestling but not with lots of FFs.

Typical bashing comment from him. Just search his history and you will see that he consistently incites this kind of crap. It's usually directed toward Sect 5 but this one seems too personal and full of hate. How can a wrestling fan not be appreciative of what Coach Shaw has done and what Coach Donovan is doing now? The answer is that ATM is not a true fan.....still crying about the call against your son at Sectionals last year?

bodyslam
Any info on duals or tourneys HVCC/UAlbany/RPI might have locally?

GR8DANES
RPI is hosting a kin of free-for-all event this Saturday just to get the guys on the mat for one last time before the conference championships which is next Saturday at SUNY Cobleskill.

bodyslam
Thanks coach. Best of luck to everyone this coming Saturday at SUNY Cobleskill.

armbarit
ATM 2000 wrote:
Looks like i was the only one interested in your post anyway so now you have no fans. This will be my last post to you and guess i'll go watch Cobleskill.

ATM looks like you have way too much time on your hands and you don't know your a** from a whole in the ground!

Jihad_Joe
How did the local teams do at Cobleskill? How many qualified for Nationals?

GR8DANES
Jihad_Joe wrote:
How did the local teams do at Cobleskill? How many qualified for Nationals?

http://ncwa.net/results?show=1769

Moe
I love how MIT went from a bottom level d3 team to a top level club team. Let's younsee the difference in commitment and skill level

GR8DANES
Moe wrote:
I love how MIT went from a bottom level d3 team to a top level club team. Let's younsee the difference in commitment and skill level

Very true
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2