who to contact? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
who to contact?

coryhills
who do you contact on this site if your having login problems?

matburn
Site Admin
First, read the Help: http://matburn.com/main/faq.php

If Help is of no help, send a message to 'matburn'. (Although you need to log in to do that... but it looks like you logged in okay if you posted a message.)

matburn
Site Admin
Alright, you're now active. I'm not sure why you didn't receive your confirmation email. Perhaps it was typed incorrrectly, or maybe it was filtered into your junk folder. Either way, you're good-to-go now.

HELP

AND WITHOUT IT MY EMAIL ADDRESS WONT WORK CAUSE I DONT KNOW MY PASSWORD AND IT WONT LET ME MAKE A NEW USER NAME

forgot my name

i dont rember my user name,my email is pathfndr13@aol.com ,i cant make a new user name cause my email is already used.

NTBooster
Thanks for the Wiki. In Section VI we have been looking for a way to effeciently do stats. This is the answer. I have pointed our Post Results link on www.sec6.com to matburn. again great job

wildcard
I need someone to merge all the Keagan Keegan and Kegan Leavesque's Levesque's on this site.... He got the wildcard and is going to States all the stats on this site are his!!! His name is KEGAN LEVESQUE Norwich, NEW YORK . 195lb wrestler. He's wrestled varsity for 5 years starting in 8th grade .... the correct spelling is KEGAN LEVESQUE His record is 33 and 3 - 20 pins . Or let me know how to do this

matburn
Site Admin
Edit every match where his name is misspelled and correct the spelling. The only way to do this is to edit the Event page where the match is entered.