Dake View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Dake

spidermonkey
I believe the word some of you are looking for and arguing about is exponentially--just think exponents in math. Someone/something can be exponentially better than someone/something else.

TallicaFan
Big weekend for Kyle. Taylor and Caldwell in same tournament. This weekend 'Southern Scuffle"

WRESTLINGGLOVES
Remember meeting Dake after he beat molinaro in the finals one year. Was enjoying a end-of-season sprite with his dad leaving the arena and I asked for an autograph. Guy is a class act; even if he doesn't win it all, he will still be a champion in my book!

HomeTeamFan
WRESTLINGGLOVES wrote:
Remember meeting Dake after he beat molinaro in the finals one year. Was enjoying a end-of-season sprite with his dad leaving the arena and I asked for an autograph. Guy is a class act; even if he doesn't win it all, he will still be a champion in my book!
What are you? 10 years old? You have to ask for an autograph? Your obviously way older than him. That's so creepy.

TallicaFan
Is it me? Dake has a shot at being a 4x Champ in 4 weight classes. Nobody on this planet has ever done that. Let alone 3x. I'd be in line for a autograph too. Nothing creepy about that.

HomeTeamFan
TallicaFan wrote:
Is it me? Dake has a shot at being a 4x Champ in 4 weight classes. Nobody on this planet has ever done that. Let alone 3x. I'd be in line for a autograph too. Nothing creepy about that.
Dude. I've met Gable, Tom Brands, Kyle Dake, Dave Schultz and John Smith. Not that I expect anybody to be impressed with people that I've met in my life. But I've said hey how are you? Nice to meet you. I'm not running up to them when they are with their dad after their NCAA championship win like a 12 year old girl at a Backstreet Boys concert asking for an autograph. Come on. Your a grown man. Just shake his hand and say you did that. Nobody cares about your autograph.

TallicaFan
Duuudahhh. Grown men don't use the word dude. Grown men never ever ever use Backstreet Boys for any example. Psychologists
would pick you apart. Which concerns me. Why did the Backstreet Boys just 'pop' in your head? Why is it more important to have that
physical touch of a man out weigh a signature on a crappy piece of paper? Yes, us autogragh seekers are creepy. But where does tbat put you? Freud has your answers. Your definitely stage 3.

I will cut you a little slack since it was just your 18th post.

ROOKIES

Chris Colt