RE: POSTS ABOUT WRESTLING CAMPS, ACADEMIES, CLUBS, ADS, View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
RE: POSTS ABOUT WRESTLING CAMPS, ACADEMIES, CLUBS, ADS,

jukeboxhero
If you are posting an event, DO NOT post it in the Sec. V forum. According to the rules:

3. No soliciting or advertising.

If you want to post an event, post it in the NY announcements. There has been an influx of these posts lately. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but 4 of the first 5 threads are advertising camps or clubs. A little extreme in my opinion.

I applaud those in the area trying to progress wrestling, but advertise in the right place. The NY announcement forum.

Thank you.

Last edited by jukeboxhero on Nov 17, 2011; edited 1 time in total

WrestlingisaGthing300
jukeboxhero wrote:
If you are posting an event, DO NOT post it in the Sec. V forum. According to the rules:

If you want to post an event, post it in the NY announcements. There has been an influx of these posts lately. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but 4 of the first 5 threads are advertising camps or clubs. A little extreme in my opinion.

I applaud those in the area trying to progress wrestling, but advertise in the right place. The NY announcement forum.

Thank you.

MAN! so every time someone does something against the rules you always have to do this??

jukeboxhero
Hey! I iZ goin to give you the bAnn an' wut NoT

Mayo08
jukeboxhero wrote:
Hey! I iZ goin to give you the bAnn an' wut NoT

... no homo

-- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. --

newschoolranger
WrestlingisaGthing300 wrote:
jukeboxhero wrote:

Thank you.

MAN! so every time someone does something against the rules you always have to do this??

Jukebox is a good guy. He actually has a tough and thankless job on here.

chokeslam
are you guys speaking in ebonics?

Guillotine05
Tough and thankless job?

newschoolranger
Guillotine05 wrote:
Tough and thankless job?

I will put you in the Guillotine! Don't mess with someone from S'port,pal.

RESHOOT
Trying to promote the sport is not a bad thing.We need all the help we can get to keep kids interested in our sport !!

Rileyboy45
SO where are the good youth wrestling camps this summer. Have a 6 and 8 yr old that are currently in their 1st year of wrestling and loving every minute of it.

WRESTLINGGLOVES
Wrestling rocks!

T3Wrestling
Rileyboy,

My Club is putting on a camp in Bath, NY. If interested please call me at 607-346-2753 or email me at mherrick@talismanusa.com
Page 1 of 1