LCAA Contenders View previous topic | View next topic

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
LCAA Contenders

sabinsj
yes my bad condidorios look real good

bigd275
why has everyone overlooked everyone from keshequa
granted it will be tough for some of them to do very well at LCAA this year, but what about Kreuzer, Wietz, Wilkins, Baxter and DeBuyser. all are having strong years so far. dont count your chickens yet

headstrong215
i think that debuyser will do good this year and i the rest of keshequa. I dont think kreuzer will do anything special this year. But good luck to all of ya

shirleythegreat1
ok kruezer nearly got teched by hendrickson at bergen he wont be in the top four, wilkins didnt place in the top four at bergen which was an easy tourny so i dont thinik he will do much at county's baxter has a slim shot but he has to get passed shaffer which i doubt will hapen because shaffer wants revenge for him crying out twice and the ref calling unessacary ruoghness at bergen and debuyser will prolly place in the top 4

bewarethesnake
hey shirley first you said he cried out three times and then you said he cried out at least one time and now you say he cried out two times dude get you facts straight you don't even know and I saw the match and if you call bleeding or puking crying out that's your own problem Confused

bigd275
ok, wietz did place at bergon, but so what. he wrestled bad that day. and kreuzer had a bad day too. dont underestimate them. and u didnt even give wilkins any credit at all. u do make good points but lets see how the rest of the year goes first.
~~~headstrong, thanks for the support of our team Very Happy (even if i still think kreuzer will do more than nothing)

bootmaker
kreuzer should get some money back from that camp.

bigd275
HAHA, as much as i disagree, that was a good one :-p

shirleythegreat1
bewarethesnake i was there too i overexagerated it wasnt three it was two. and incase you cant read i said at least once and i do agree kruezer shud get his money back and bad day or not they still didnt place at the tourny wilkins i will give him credit he isnt too bad but the only reason kruezer will place in sectionals is because you are in class D, the lowest class i believe canisteo won that last year
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3