Yanni Vs Troy Nickerson View previous topic | View next topic

Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Yanni Vs Troy Nickerson

techbandit
ahh...no , i wasnt trolling you. i just kind felt like some of what i was saying has been expressed previously by you. i did think you would likely offer some opinions. it seems like the great coaches are getting out with their dignity, and we have less and less great coaches around as time goes on. i remember looking up to many tough, inspiring, demanding coaches that made us better. these coaches held kids responsiblr and pushed kids to we ork harder

provocateur
The talent pool is less, but the elite are better. But I don't see this as having changed much from the Jantzen years - at least in folk. It definitely has in the other styles.

LImarty
LMAO !!!!

.."THE ELITE ARE BETTER".

Each year this moron- continues to boast about the new flavored ICE CREAM ....lol.

FACT IS.....each four year cycle shows the DECLINE of talent from New York State - NATIONALLY. Both in HS wrestling and in college wrestling. This isnt even arguable .

The ELITE (lol) -as someone said- isnt even a "pimple" on a former ELITE'S BUTT !!!!!!

"TALENT comes in ALL sizes- CHAMPIONS come at ALL different times- yet, TALENTED CHAMPIONs are not ALL equal"...LImarty.

Falcs96
The "elites" are better than what? Have you ever seen the Brands brothers wrestle? I don't want to get all "Marty" on you here, but the elites being better today is a very suspect statement. They're all being taught today by the guys of yesterday.

LImarty
Falcs,

CLARITY- is something you have...lol
Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5