Who has predictions for Section V D1 & D2.....any upsets View previous topic | View next topic

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Who has predictions for Section V D1 & D2.....any upsets

techbandit
others that saw confirmed Victor Dad's actions. Enough for me. The guy who got pissed doesnt just start fights without plenty of reason. He had a reason, he took offense, he called the guy out... Thats it.

Oldguy75
Oh really, now he started a fight also? The fact is that I was present the whole time and everything you posted was untrue. I have no affiliation with the man or that school, but as I stated before, when I saw your posts I felt that the truth should be written. He did not start swearing or put his hands on anyone. So, once again, by your own admission, you did not know what happened, but somehow felt the need then and still feel the need now to stir the pot. It seems to be a trend with you of posting anything you want as fact, and when debunked, just saying it was a misunderstanding. At this point, I would be happy to give the last word and be done with this. Make an effort to not insult by name calling (nerd, slow, puppy, etc.).

Myboys
I know one thing to be true Mr V. Is a great man and I can tell you he doesn't care if his kid wins by 1 or 15. I have spent a lot of time with him and his son and saw him win by 1 many times and never heard Mr. V. Say any thing bad about any kid.
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4