whether to spend $10.00 or not for the services of this site View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
whether to spend $10.00 or not for the services of this site

leg grabber
In recent weeks, I have listened to people bxtch and complain about this "unbelievable" 10.00 fee that is being charged to maintain this website. you have got to be kidding me! Sometimes it really makes you wonder about people and do they even have a friggen clue on what is going on around them. Have these individuals even looked at all the information, time and effort that goes into this site? It simply annoys me that there is even a debate on whether this is a good deal or not. Maybe one should order one less large pizza/month or purchase one less carton of cigarettes and they could "afford" this site. Better yet, maybe they ought to go back and get there G.E.D. so that they can make better educated decisions. Obviously, these knotheads don't understand the concept of " when a service is provided, there is a charge for that service". This is a great wrestling website that promotes wrestling in Section 5. Let's not take the chance of this service being terminated for next year. After all, this site virtually is the only recognition or lip service that our wrestlers are going to get (no thanks to our local newspapers- remember, we don't dribble a basketball!) So, to all of you paracites out there that want to "piggy-back" your way through life, suck it up and pay your $10.00 before it is too late. If you truly love wrestling, you will find a way to make it happen. A special thanks to Mr. Herman for all of his hard work. There are alot of us that are behind you and your website. Please have a Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year! Thanks for listening!

novice182000
I completely agree. It is a great site that takes a lot of time to keep up. $10.00 is the biggest bargain of the year so stop whining & pay up. The newspapers from Rochester to Canadaigua to Hornell & everywhere in between seem to think that the only winter sport is basketball no matter how bad the teams are. This is the only way to keep up on the various wrestlers throughout Section V & I don't know about anybody else, but I am interested in all the kids, despite what school they come from. We have tons of talent in this section & I like to read about them. Keep up the good work Mr. Herman. Some of us really appreciate it!

blacky112
whats 10 dollars anyway who cares, its nice to see my rank anyway =], lets me know the competition for sectionals

Yoguard
This site is the best one in NYS. Wrestlers have the chance to keep informed about their friends and competitors. Look up results, you don't get anything in the papers, especially the comments from people who were at the match, on how a certain match went. Us old timers love this site also. We check the results from our alma maters and also see the names of our friends kids & grandkids. They say "you don't miss something until it's gone." Let's not let it get to that. Join up and help keep us the best! Thanks for all your hard work Tim.

bakrongal204
I just lost $10 on christmas playing Texas Hold Um. Anyway, I think the reason are so upset about the fee for results is because it was free last year. Like so many other sites in the past, free sites don't stick around because they go broke. I think it was a very good move to only make the results and rankings section of the site not free. It would kind of suck if we couldnt get access to team scheduals or discussion without having to pay for it. Either way, the site is still looking great.
Page 1 of 1