Page 1 of 1
Cobra Classic Registration Extended

kmaute
The registration has been extended to Friday at midnight

http://www.pywrestling.com/cobra-classic-april-2.html

kmaute
last day to register, closes at midnight tonight

jessefeffer
The registration form said that the tournament would run on Track Wrestling but I never found it there. I did find other Cobra event results there from past years but not this one. If anyone knows where tournament results are posted, please send me in that direction.

matmadness
I wouldn't hold your breath. The duals the day before were small for the venue used. The individual tourney was embarrassing in regards to turn out. Teammates paying to wrestle each other in 3 man brackets is not work.

Too late in the season...Too little turn out

jessefeffer
Too bad. Maybe too early in the off season to be ready, willing and able to compete. Looks like they had better participation last year.

kmaute
The duals weren't bad, every team got 5 dual meets, not sure you could ask for more than that, we were short 3 teams. Unfortunately on Sunday we clashed with the superior duals. The cobra classic last year was in January and was a youth only tournament. We will be doing the January event again next year as well as the April venom and cobra tournaments. Only had 200 kids Sunday but they received nice awards and most of the weights were competitive. We didn't run it on track because of the numbers. Next year we will double numbers

jessefeffer
Good luck with that. No reason to give up. In general, I find that getting offseason results to be often impossible. TheTrackWrestlng format would overcome that nicely.
Page 1 of 1