Thank you from G2 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Thank you from G2

mattime
Good day wrestling families and friends. Change is good. The landscape of section 5 wrestling has changed. We have evolved as a wrestling community. Now more than ever there are more opportunities for youth wrestlers in our region. With opportunity comes participation. The local youth tournament numbers are up, female wrestling is on the rise, and there is a quality youth New York State Championship tournament.

That being said, it is time for G2 World Wrestling Academy to close its doors. It’s been a great run and we have seen so much growth. For eight years we have been an option for athletes and families. As the landscape change it proved difficult to maintain the overhead and quality. Let me be clear, this is a good thing. Increased opportunities will allow for more participation at the high school level and beyond.

G2 will still be around promoting wrestling at the youth, high school and club levels via quality tournaments; New York Wrestling News Lion’s Den (10/7-8/2017), G2 Winter Classic (12/03/2017, and The King of the Mat Nationals (04/13-15/2018).

I would like to thank all the families that have allowed us to coach, train, and mentor their children over the years. I would also like to thank the past and present coaches; Diakomihalis, Deprez, Kropman, Lazarek, Cucchiara, Thurnau, Livernash, McInally, and the countless parent volunteers.

To the athletes that have graced our Academy with hard work, determination, discipline, and sweat; we thank all of you. Your efforts drove us to strive for excellence. Thank you for that!

Yours in wrestling,

Adam Burgos
#noforfeits #fullpracticerooms.

thereptileguys
NO SECTION 5 THANKS YOU , FOR ALLOWING OUR KIDS MAT TIME AND INSTRUCTION . YOU WILL BE MISSED BY MANY. BUT LOOK AT ALL THOSE KIDS THAT HAVE WORN THE "G2" WITH PRIDE...
FROM JOSH TO BROCKPORT I THANK YOU !!!!!
Page 1 of 1