States televised? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
States televised?

WrestlerofthePast
Is States going to be televised? If so, time and channel....only information I can find is that it will be LIVE STREAMING for Spectrum customers.

duddems
What channel on spectrum cable tomorrow? What time ?

WrestlerofthePast
I think you have to live stream off the Internet.

chucknorriscoverband
Spectrum ran commercials for The states being in Albany and be on television. So I'm pretty sure they are televisedmaybe contacts your cable provider.

chucknorriscoverband
Then again I'm sure Mr . arm drag has the information... he normally does.

coachlaz
I have directv, but spectrum internet service. I logged in thinking I'd be able to see the live stream being its internet coverage. NOPE. I had to wait about 45 minutes to get a sports internet package upgrade, only to find out it will take about 2 hours to process and utilize. Hoping the finals don't get messed up somehow too.

coachlaz
No luck. The lady sold me a package that doesn't even include Spectrum sports. I spoke to four different people before I was told I'd need to get a package that included their cable and internet service. Then it took me another half hour for them to remove the original bogus upgrade. My other choice was driving to Mt. Hope in the city to get a cable box so I can live stream. I would not even be able to utilize the cable until they sent a technician, but I'd be able to stream. I really don't want their cable service. I'm guessing a lot of people are going to be boned out of seeing the wrestling this year. I with they'd just let track cast and live stream it. Will look for as much FB live as I can I suppose.

Oldskool
What channel on Spectrum?? I cant even find it.

WrestlerofthePast
Live Stream only.

brainiac
where do i find the live stream ??

Oldskool
spectrum

the kind one
myspectrumsports.com.... just need your spectrum login and password

the kind one
Is the guy doing commentary for D1 even know anything about wrestling??? Christof Barker of Freeport? Really? Can’t wait for that tv deal to be done so we can have every match streamed by flo or trackwrestling!

Oldskool
He says standing instead of neutral too.

ringworm2000
Spectrum was a complete joke. can’t believe in today’s day and age we can’t have access to watch states. we have spectrum and still could stream it directly. had to use our phone and apple TV to stream it. Btw i am pretty certain about 100 of us on matburn would be better commentators, they were clueless.

Btw was shocked to see frankie on his back. glad he won.....but that was to close for comfort.
Page 1 of 1