Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Next Season

BULL80
ringworm2000 wrote:
BULL80 wrote:
coachlaz wrote:
lockedhands91 wrote:
A few of the younger kids coming into the scene who will make an impact I think are/
Casper Stewart (Batavia)
Nicky Callaghan (Greece)
Landon Lazarek (Hilton)
Nolan Liess (Penfield)
Adam LaFountain-Rowe
Braidon Woodward (CWC)
Jake Daly (Brockport)
Reese Levendusky (Avon)

A major factor related to the impact most of these kids can have will depend on if 99 gets removed or not.

I keep hearing 99/106 gone 104 replacing, i think either way Braidon Woodard will be in the finals at supers. D1 99 still will be tough for Callaghan but he will place at supers. Adam LaFountain has a bright bright future, we will see what weight he ends up at I think he will be right there with the upperclassmen as a 7th grader.

Seriously....I hope the best for the LaFountain kid but up there with upperclassmen as a 7th grader....no sir. By 9th grade yes but it will be a transition, he is not Frankie or Kropman who were very good middle weights as a 7th graders. The kid has only been wrestling for a couple years, give him a chance.

First LaFountain is going to be D2 and no one compared him to Frankie or Kropman, I will put money the kid places at Supers next year top 6 as a 7th grader at a higher weight than Kropman or Frankie started at 138+

ringworm2000
BULL80 wrote:
ringworm2000 wrote:
BULL80 wrote:
coachlaz wrote:
lockedhands91 wrote:
A few of the younger kids coming into the scene who will make an impact I think are/
Casper Stewart (Batavia)
Nicky Callaghan (Greece)
Landon Lazarek (Hilton)
Nolan Liess (Penfield)
Adam LaFountain-Rowe
Braidon Woodward (CWC)
Jake Daly (Brockport)
Reese Levendusky (Avon)

A major factor related to the impact most of these kids can have will depend on if 99 gets removed or not.

I keep hearing 99/106 gone 104 replacing, i think either way Braidon Woodard will be in the finals at supers. D1 99 still will be tough for Callaghan but he will place at supers. Adam LaFountain has a bright bright future, we will see what weight he ends up at I think he will be right there with the upperclassmen as a 7th grader.

Placing top 6 at Supers is not that big of a deal at D1 or D2.....there should even be placing beyond 1st or 2nd unless you want to have the guys who lose in the semi finals wrestle for 3rd/4th.

Seriously....I hope the best for the LaFountain kid but up there with upperclassmen as a 7th grader....no sir. By 9th grade yes but it will be a transition, he is not Frankie or Kropman who were very good middle weights as a 7th graders. The kid has only been wrestling for a couple years, give him a chance.

First LaFountain is going to be D2 and no one compared him to Frankie or Kropman, I will put money the kid places at Supers next year top 6 as a 7th grader at a higher weight than Kropman or Frankie started at 138+

duddems
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
duddems wrote:
Im sure wrestlinggrandpa " got it done" at states though...clown

Duddems, you are misreading who is saying what. It was Livinginthepast that wrote the bit about excuses not getting it done at states.

I apologize wrestlinggrandpa.

duddems
ringworm2000 wrote:
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
duddems wrote:

Duddems, you are misreading who is saying what. It was Livinginthepast that wrote the bit about excuses not getting it done at states.

gramps....read the forums....duddems not to brightems.

Ill take the highroad before spatting w a less than, get lost herper

wrestlinggrandpa
duddems wrote:
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
duddems wrote:

I apologize wrestlinggrandpa.

Thanks duddems.
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4