Brockports line up? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Brockports line up?

Oldtimewrestling
Don’t follow Brockport to much and trying to figure out who this seasons top dual meet teams will be and Brockport usually seems to have a tough team every year... with that being said I can’t think of a single stud muffins on the Brockport line up. Am I
Just old or forgetting about someone...? Anders and Ferris done gradumated who are there top guys if any? They seem to be slowly dying down sense head Coach Mike Ferris left them. Do they have any tough guy eh ...

Burkead145
Oldtimewrestling wrote:
Don’t follow Brockport to much and trying to figure out who this seasons top dual meet teams will be and Brockport usually seems to have a tough team every year... with that being said I can’t think of a single stud on the Brockport line up. Am I forgetting about someone...? Anders and Ferris Both being graduated who are there top guys if any? They seem to be slowly dying down sense head Coach Mike Ferris left them. Do they have any tough kids left?

A loss of a coach Feris talent will take years to rebuild. I think their long time youth cioach retired last year to. Brockport won’t be in the mix for a while imo

T60
A bad year in Brockport is a great year for most. They did just finish 3rd out of 19 teams at Marino. Not bad for missing 2 kids that were taking sat test. It does look like Fairport had a rough Marino tourney ?

Oldskool
Brockport seemed as well rounded as they usually are. They might not have the "names', but tough wrestlers. The current coaches seem to be doing a great job.

faceinthemat
They are rebuilding, and the coaches that took over for Ferris are solid guys (although Ferris was a hell of a coach and impossible to replace). They will continue to improve throughout the year and in years to come. Participation in the youth program is solid and the program will be fine.It's a 2 horse race between Hilton's studs and Spency's depth.

shooterMcgavin
Oldskool wrote:
Brockport seemed as well rounded as they usually are. They might not have the "names', but tough wrestlers. The current coaches seem to be doing a great job.

I agree brockport is always a strong team. The only coach on the brockport team that has a good background would be tom pispoli and he is doing great with the program in my eyes. all-american if i am correct.

faceinthemat
Gary Bonnelli is also a good coach and Paul Carella is a good program director/youth coach. Replacing Ferris is like trying to replace Jacotout, it can't happen, but the program lives on.

faceinthemat
Gary Borelli I meant
Page 1 of 1