Newfane seeking two duals. View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Newfane seeking two duals.

Linglemj
Looking to fill our dual schedule. Need two more in January.

choppy
got a spot in the GI duals dec 29

BJB7
They want individual duals and in January and you offer a tournament in December?

jessefeffer
BJB7 wrote:
They want individual duals and in January and you offer a tournament in December?

I see Newfane will be at the Akron Tournament when GI Duals happen. CHoppy is sort of like the vendor at the early April ballgame shouting "Cold beer here!" He needs just one team to think that what he has to offer is what they need. Btw, are Chautauqua Lake. Fredonia and Jamestown all returning this year? Maybe I can find the answer on TW team schedules.

By the way, the section should look out for the Hillbillies. Their lineup has been boosted by the addition of some SC wrestlers that used to wrestle for Dunkirk. I do not know what quality of wrestlers Forestville, Brocton or Pine Valley can offer, but if only a few more competitive kids are added to the wrestling room, Fredonia can be a threat in CCAA division I and at the Section VI Duals Tournament. In addition to GI, looks like they will go to Cheektowaga and Pioneer Duals. Coach Santilli must think he has a team that is ready to compete.

jessefeffer
I see that GI has a full 12 teams at their dual tourney. Looks like all that marketing CHoppy was doing paid off. Btw, if they have their full team, I think Fredonia, et al, will win this.
Page 1 of 1