Need correction to son’s record View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Need correction to son’s record

Jmantisi
How can I get my son’s high school wrestling record for section V corrected? He placed 3rd in the 47th annual Batavia Christmas Tournament on 12/8/18. Armdrag.com indicates that the correction has to be done on matburn in order to get it fixed on their site.

SectionSix2019
It’s need to be done on track wrestling. Armdrag is unofficial. Track wrestling is official and what they use for seeding, etc.

rambius
If you are talking about missing records (win/lost) under your son's trackwrestling profile (What you see in Armdrag or Matburn). This is called "High School Boys Season" under each wrestler's TWprofile in trackwrestling. All sectional teams in NYS use this for wrestlers' record.

This can only be fixed by your son's High school wrestling coach. The coach usually logged into trackwrestling and update each wrestler' record on the team after the event. Most are done within a couple of days afterward.

Same thing happened to my son's record this year. One of his tournaments are missing matches and no update for 1 week. I open'd a ticket with trackwrestling and they informed me that the problem is not their end and his coach needs to log these missing matches under my son's profile. I contacted the coach and he fixed it.

Jmantisi
Thank you for the information. You have been very helpful. I will follow up with his coach

matburn
Site Admin
Also note that the 3rd place winners from Batavia were not reported to armdrag. If you want it to show up on armdrag, write to info@armdrag.com.

Jmantisi
Thanks email sent
Page 1 of 1