Sectionals View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Sectionals

madmami
Who are you referring to for mentioned humble?? Clearly the father didn't appreciate that, and started so much mess at the podium for what Adam said, I felt bad for adam .
He was smiling with us and having a very respectful convo until his father flipped, then later apologized and said he made himself look foolish

Falcs96
I dont buy any of that. That is not John Busiello's style at all. He was a big time wrestler himself as a youth, not just some overzealous parent.

madmami
Falcs96 wrote:
I dont buy any of that. That is not John Busiello's style at all. He was a big time wrestler himself as a youth, not just some overzealous parent.
plenty who witnessed the debate, ask around he did at the end of the night try to apologize, i dont ,need to to create storys, xxxx reddings father was there to see it all unfold then he told me just ignore him he is connected and has 17 million, my respond like this i dont care, all that money was made illegally so whom ever he connected to we dont care, we have connections as well.. it was a heated debate adams father was out of line and control. Believe i f you want or not, ask around to those at the podium around the time 132 was about to step up. You want to talk about humble. Maybe his father should be.. dont try and swing it in another direction, if adqms dad is a real man he will ADMIT on his behavior..... SIMPLE...

mbsuxx
madmami wrote:
Falcs96 wrote:
plenty who witnessed the debate, ask around he did at the end of the night try to apologize, i dont ,need to to create storys, xxxx reddings father was there to see it all unfold then he told me just ignore him he is connected and has 17 million, my respond like this i dont care, all that money was made illegally so whom ever he connected to we dont care, we have connections as well.. it was a heated debate adams father was out of line and control. Believe i f you want or not, ask around to those at the podium around the time 132 was about to step up. You want to talk about humble. Maybe his father should be.. dont try and swing it in another direction, if adqms dad is a real man he will ADMIT on his behavior..... SIMPLE...

What line of work is Mr. Busiello in?

Oldskool
Waste management? Construction?

faceinthemat
Better make sure you know what you are talking about when you start mentioning $17 mil and being "connected"...that's a serious accusation

madmami
faceinthemat wrote:
Better make sure you know what you are talking about when you start mentioning $17 mil and being "connected"...that's a serious accusation
No i guess Reddings dad needs to, that came out his mouth, i am simply sharing a convo, but its really no sceret anyhow enough heard and seen it all unfold. Also its no secret on how some got started or may still be.either way in dont care

Falcs96
Yes, lots of people, yet you're the only one on here with this garbage.

I'm sure Mr. Redding would share personal information about a wrestler's father to a completely random idiot like yourself. And of course, you being the idiot that you are, didnt need anyone's blessing or encouragement to plaster it on a public forum!!

Any other wild nonsense you'd like to share?

Burkead145
madmami wrote:
faceinthemat wrote:
No i guess Reddings dad needs to, that came out his mouth, i am simply sharing a convo, but its really no sceret anyhow enough heard and seen it all unfold. Also its no secret on how some got started or may still be.either way in dont care

For someone who is so quick to defend your sons at any slight against them or them getting less that what you think they deserve, you should not talk about what you don’t know. Just shut your laptop and focus on your section 6 nonsense. Not sure how you came across this “convo” but who gives .02 about what someone does, knows, or how much money they earn. Good day Mami.

faceinthemat
Falcs96 wrote:
Yes, lots of people, yet you're the only one on here with this garbage.

I'm sure Mr. Redding would share personal information about a wrestler's father to a completely random idiot like yourself. And of course, you being the idiot that you are, didnt need anyone's blessing or encouragement to plaster it on a public forum!!

Any other wild nonsense you'd like to share?

exactly

Heisenberg
mbsuxx wrote:
madmami wrote:
Falcs96 wrote:

What line of work is Mr. Busiello in?

Hope he didn’t write the ending to “ The Sopranos”. That sucked !

Oldskool
Hopefully the prequel is good. Maybe he worked on that?

madmami
So now i am a idiot for sharing what happened?!? Okay, well say what you want, the man got pissed because his son said it was a good match and he got lucky off a stall call.. all most of you so called grown men sit up on here behind fake names and talk trash against kids and others. Atleast i am willing to share how xxxx unfolded and how unsportsmanlike he is when his son gave a compliment that is was a tough match and yes he did get lucky for the stall call otherwise it would been in overtime. He said willie is tough and more, maybe thats why his dad got pissed off who knows. Yall want to talk bs and opinions but dont want to hear facts. So i guess this idipt i am beinf called for sharing will once again let it play out,,i have zero doubt they will be in the finals in the 138lb bracket, warsinger couldnt beat warren and he damn sure wont upset willie i can bet that, that was mentioned on another form on here. Mason is a good wrestler just not on the same level as willie. But yall untitled to your projected thoughts, we shall find out soon enough.States is states ,kids go way harder at states then any other tournament in the season.but for name calling because you dont like the truth being said is beyond childish. Grow up. Anyone who was around that podium knows. Have a good one and best of luck to all state reps, go hard and take it to the mat

madmami
Falcs96 wrote:
buy it or not it happened. Even more then what i said happened but i wont go that far on this thread about that. No one is perfect maybe he was havin a bad day, but listen everyone mostly on here knows exactly who i am, i dont hide who i am and have absolutely no reason to lie or exaggerate what occurred, John did that and more, he tried to make it right at the end when finalist pics were being taken, he did try and apologize for everything that came out his mouth. Just know its the truth and lacking alot of what he said and did. I wont mention it all like I said, its not appropriate to tell it all, but i will mention what I have already. Matter of fact in albany have him come to us with yourself and see if it happen I don't like being called a liar at all nor appropriate it. What am i gaining from saying something that happen that you dont want to believe did?!? Exactly. Seems like you know him how about you call him and ask him himself on his behaviour

Falcs96
So you've decided to turn a wrestling forum into the National Inquirer. Congratulations, honey. I'm sure your husband is proud.
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next