141 lbs McKenna vs Diakomaholis. Fri. Feb. 22 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
141 lbs McKenna vs Diakomaholis. Fri. Feb. 22

LImarty
face,

I got Desanto making it to the Finals.....lol. He is one of my upset specials- His losses were minimal to the top seeds and he cant get out of legs- Fix/ Lizak. I feel Lizak may be in wrestle backs by then and Fix is on the top side of the bracket. I believe he'll beat both Bravo Young and Micic....HE and Suriano would be good. We will see. I still think Fix wins it all.

faceinthemat
I like Fix or Micic to win it...no shock there. I do think both Suriano could top either one in any given match though. And I'm a bit perplexed about DeSanto but I understand and agree with your take on why he is dangerous. He feeds off aggression and emotion and I too believe he could be very dangerous to the top wrestlers in the bracket. He will definitely AA this year, should've last year. Brands won't let him let his team down in this tournament. 133 is clearly the bracket to watch.

Marty, how do you feel about 165? Marinelli has been a thing of beauty to watch this year but Joseph seems to rise to the occasion under the big lights. Wick is no pushover whatsoever...I like Marinelli now that he has out toughed everyone and really took it to Joseph (he broke Joey Gunther (ex-teammate)miserably). I figured based on your history of posts that Marinelli might be your type of wrestler? I think he's locked and ready to take out Joseph or whoever he faces in finals assuming he stays injury-free.

LImarty
face,

Marinelli did push Joseph around and he could / should be the choice....like I said, Im going out on a limb- Chance Marstellar is my longshot winner to get to the Finals.
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4