The season is upon us, how is going to go? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
The season is upon us, how is going to go?

ringworm2000
Hello Matburn,

The 2019-2020 season is upon us and if your like me you have looked at matburn each day waiting for a post about Section V wrestling. I have asked a few people and they say Forum contact on Matburn is dead.....well let's revive it. Let have fun, make a little fun and enjoy the season with some spirited banter.

So here are a few questions I have:

Can anyone compete with Hilton in Section V AA?

What teams will be the leaders in A, BBB, BB and B?

Who are your up and coming wrestlers in D1?

Who are your up and coming wrestlers in D2?

Preseason State Picks?

Who will surprise people?

Will first bumping become a thing again (hahahah had to do it, have fun with it)?

Burkead145
Not sure on all your questions but Hilton will take some lumps this year and is not an automatic to represent section V at the state duals. Now they could have some early loses but could start to roll towards the post season. Hilton has always been a very good tournament team but will make you scratch your head on their dual wins and loses this season.
Section V:
D1 kid to watch - Casper Stewart of Batavia.
D2 kid to watch - Andrew Englerth of Leroy

faceinthemat
Mason Wersinger will place top 3 at states...having a shot to take it all. He is in every match the way he wrestles. Good luck Mason! What other section V wrestlers can place top 3 at states??? Does Jaydon Scott win it allthis year?
Page 1 of 1