Greg D. , Jayden Scott, Ryan Burgos, Nick Sanko View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Greg D. , Jayden Scott, Ryan Burgos, Nick Sanko

mbsuxx
Sanko and Wersinger are in the semi-finals!

Along with Kropman, Burns , Greg D. .......... missing a couple others I think.

wrestlinggrandpa
mbsuxx wrote:

Surace, Scott, Burgos

mbsuxx
Thanks, Wrestling Grandpa!

Go Section V!

faceinthemat
wrestlinggrandpa wrote:
mbsuxx wrote:

Surace, Scott, Burgos

Jaden Scott

Heisenberg
How did the guy that beat Sanko get seeded 11th? Unless it was a typo, the bracket said he was 30-0. Section 8 champ.
Just wondering.

Falcs96
Mauras was seeded 11th because the seeding system is a joke. They also seeded Matt Roger's 7th, and he was a 2 time state placeholder who was undefeated in New York this season. They had a 9th grader seeded ahead of him. 🤣

Sanko may still be better than Mauras though. He was up 6-2 in that match before Mauras stuck him late in the 3rd. Mauras did the same thing to Mulhauser in the quarters......was losing, then pinned him.

wrestlinggrandpa
Falcs96 wrote:
Mauras was seeded 11th because the seeding system is a joke. They also seeded Matt Roger's 7th, and he was a 2 time state placeholder who was undefeated in New York this season. They had a 9th grader seeded ahead of him. 🤣

Sanko may still be better than Mauras though. He was up 6-2 in that match before Mauras stuck him late in the 3rd. Mauras did the same thing to Mulhauser in the quarters......was losing, then pinned him.

As legendary Bill Jacoutot used to say, you may not be able to beat a guy but you may be able to pin him.

portboy
Congrats to Section V (overall) and for bringing home OW's in both divisions!! 5 timer Greg Diakomihalis /4 timer Anthony Noto...Pretty sure that's a first for the record books w/ the two class system?! Especially while both represented the same weight for their repective divisions!!

mbsuxx
portboy wrote:
Congrats to Section V (overall) and for bringing home OW's in both divisions!! 5 timer Greg Diakomihalis /4 timer Anthony Noto...Pretty sure that's a first for the record books w/ the two class system?! Especially while both represented the same weight for their repective divisions!!

Smile Smile

mbsuxx
Potential State Champs in 2021 ----- Jayden Scott, Nick Sanko, Cooper Kropman (defending champ) ........... who else has a good shot at being a State Champ in 2021?

Falcs96
I would certainly put Rocco Camilacci in that mix.

mbsuxx
Falcs96 wrote:
I would certainly put Rocco Camilacci in that mix.

You’re right! And Casper Stewart too.
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2