Nice Job Canisteo 40-31 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Nice Job Canisteo 40-31

HFLGrappler
Congrats to Canisteo for handing Hornell their 1st duel loss in 2 years.
Hornell was missin some kids, and had everybody up a weight or two, that's unfortunat, but we wrestled real well.

Section5 2004
geez HFLGrappler,
we know U R glad Hornell finally lost, but when you try and post
as if you are canisteo U need a diff name.

HFLGrappler
oopps, well thx to canisteo for softening them up, we plan on beatin them tomorrow

RedskinWrestler
they were missin a couple but hey, we showd up. give us some credit we got a good team

headstrong215
Well first i would like to say that Canisteo beat us fair and square. They came out and they wanted to win more than we did. The second thing is to the HFL kid, instead of running ur mouth, y dont u just prove it tonight

shirleythegreat1
Hornell was missin some kids, and had everybody up a weight or two, that's unfortunat, but we wrestled real well.

ok i would also like to say congrats to canisteo that is quite an upset from my point ov view. but to whoever wrote "Hornell was missin some kids, and had everybody up a weight or two, that's unfortunat," isnt that the same excuse that attica used in the scrimmage against hornell i just say let the wrestling speak for itself canisteo had the better team that night

BPortBlueDevils04
Com-on Shirley, you gotta read better, that post was from a D#%BAG from HFL tryin to publiciz a loss for a good Hornell team. In fact Headstrong215 IS a Hornell kid and he says it straight. READ

RedskinWrestler
Not really a Huge upset, we are good, Sectional Champs from last year, they grad. 6 seniors and it's not easy to replace Lawrence. We only lost by 3 last year. Small school or not , hey give us credit we are good with good coaches.

crawfordn
I wouldnt have called this an upset either. I wrestled for Canisteo youth when I was in 6th grade. Along with great athletes, they have even better coaching. They are pretty solid top to bottom as I recall. They deserve the most credit of any small school, because every year they put a team on the mat that has the potential to wrestle well with most of the larger schools.

RedskinWrestler
I remember ya crawfordN, u shoulda stayed caus we got that youth coach now, whata carreer u would have had with us, you have done good but here you woulda, well it woulda been good.

RedskinWrestler
I

Last edited by RedskinWrestler on Jan 13, 2004; edited 1 time in total

lamidon
The canisteo-hornell match was a very even match, both teams are in the same boat. Both were missing key kids to injuries,sickness and wrestling up classes to fill spots. A eleven point match difference is a anyones match. one pin going the other way. Changes the winner. It just happened that canisteo came out on top that night. It is a very hard night for myself and the other coaches at canisteo. Alot of the wrestlers from both teams we had for years at the youth level. And its hard when they have to go head to head. I wish all of our former youth wrestlers the best of luck,whether its crawford from way-co, the davis brothers from A-A, the numerious hornell wrestlers,keep working hard and make the sport of wrestling proud.
Coach Amidon

crawfordn
It would have been nice to stay in Canisteo. I would have had a better workout partner for the past 4 years im sure. Knowing that you had a number of good wrestlers, and more people than Way-Co has come out for the team, it would have been nice to been on your team. Unfortunantly I live in the Wayland School District, therefore I have to go to Wayland-Cohocton. I certainly have had a decent career at Way-Co, considering the past 2 seasons. I know I may have had a better career with my friends from Canisteo. Best of luck to you guys come sectional time, I know you guys have the best shot at the title. Hope to see all you guys before I graduate. Later
Page 1 of 1