BRADSHAW ???? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
BRADSHAW ????

rugbyrules
what was the score of the mateo morrice match.thanks

bakrongal204
does anyone know when they are updating the brackets on the can. site?

DisneyWrestler
anyone know the finals matchups

west1
Any final results ????????

sportsstar2569
Woddy Chinn both Gillespies, blancke and ingraham won, achilles lost in finals and so did that rocco kid from can, side note the officiating was the worst i have ever seen in my life

teamiceorange
canandaiguas website has the brackets on it

Top_Gun25
Mateo beat Morrice in the semi finals 6-1

Fishkabob
Can anybody explain the rule regarding the disqualification of Ryan Aruck, when his opponent (I forget which school) accused Ryan of biting him during the match? The ref waved off the match and disqualified Ryan - ending the match. Why were his total points (to that point in the tournament) taken completely away from him (and the team)? Many of us can't understand that rule and need it explained.

Many thanks.

Lancerpride
The bitting is considered Flagrant Misconduct.....rule 7-4-3 "If, int eh opionion of the referee, a wrestler bites an opponent this will be deemed as intentional biting and will be calls as flagrant misconduct." rule 8-1-6 says....."Flagrant miscondut results in disqualification of the individual, immediate removal from the premises and the deduction of two team points on the first offense........Any contestant disqualified in tournament competition is not entitled to any points earned in the tournament. All advancement points, fall points, placement points, etc. are negated. All vacancies created in the tounement pairing shall ve scored as forfiets....Flagrant misconduct will disqualify any individual from the remainder of a multiple school event or a tournament."

Hope this helps...its right out of the rule book.

slideby
where can you get one of those rule books, is there a web site with NY highschool wrestling rules, i have been looking?

Lancerpride
I am not sure, every coach has one. You could ask a school Athletic Department. There is a National Federation Book and a Book by NYS that supercedes the federation.

armdrag
Site Admin
You can order a rule book from the NYSPHSAA. A link to the order form is provided here:

http://www.nysphsaa.org/html/forms.html
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2