Underestimated: individuals View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Underestimated: individuals

bakrongal204
he wrestled mostly varsity last year for spencerport. he wrestled jv the few years before that, but he has been around. now he is tearing up everyone.

sabinsj
sikes and pragle both have had a good year

sabinsj
both are from wayco

wrestler171
Really hard to tell about guys like Sikes and Pragle because of the weak tournaments they go to like East, Alexander, etc. would be good to see how they do at better tournaments against above average comp.

sabinsj
pragle beat drake and debuyser, sikes beat gugel, though real good match and gilmore twice the second match was like 10-6 i think i do agree though i would like to see them in the above average situation

Section5 2004
these kids could be good, WC needs to get back to some competitive tournaments and give these kids a chance to prove themselves. U got a near full team now I hear. U should come to Attica, Hornell or Lockport, Geneva, Bradshaw and step up your comp.

bigd275
pragle beat debuyser because debuyser messed up his arm in that match. not taking anything away from pragle, but he also wrestled like crap in that match. if they wrestle again he will have to do better than that.
good luck on the year though

sabinsj
yeah i agree we should step it up i talked to coach and i am pretty sure he is droppping the weak ones i think we will be going to bradshaw and hornell next year we didn't want to go to hornell because it is kind of close to being the teams of lcaa not axactly but pretty close
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2