Congratulations Olympia being NY State ranked! View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Congratulations Olympia being NY State ranked!

bakrongal204
I think Brockport is still pretty decent. Given, Spencerport destroied them, but Spencerport would also destroy Olympia. I just think Brockport and RH deserve some credit.

baschamania
Maybe I underestimated their schedule... its still not as tough as it could be. I think Brockport should go to U-E duals, Oylmpia wanted to prove themselves so they went their and now they got a state ranking.

bakrongal204
They also got beat worst by Spencerport than Brockport did.

crab_rider
The first time Spen and GO met, 36-16 with GO winning 4 matches. Second time at UE, 44-7 with GO winning 2 matches. Sp vs Brockport 40-6 with Brockport winning 2 matches. Similar performance to Minisink Valley (MV won 2 matches), Hilton (won 2 matches) and Webster Schroeder (won 2 matches). One thing for sure, you won't get a state ranking until you venture out of the section.

baschamania
Yup.

hitman6six6
Without trying to tear down GO in similar ways basch does other schools, i want to add on the need for bport and RH to be state ranked. Bport tore south jefferson a new one at canandagua, when they were ranked either 15th or 17th i think, and with rush being neer equal strength (i dunno if better or worse) i feel they both should be ranked atleast near the bottem if not better.
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2