Open or Old Timers Tourney's? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Open or Old Timers Tourney's?

rockjock133
Any information on any open or Old timer tourney's would be great to know about.
Ware can i get regerstration forms for them? who should i contact?

bluedevil
Batavia Old-timers tournament march 6. Flyers are available on armdrag under announcements.

Don't be cutting down kids, unless you post your real name. Think about how you would feel if somebody cut you down and used your name.

rockjock133
Cut me down go ahead i will prove it on the MAT like most people DOnt i been training at one of the highest levels that you can go in Wrestling and thats D1 buddy.. GO a head cut me down unlike most people i dont cry about it. IT makes me stronger and want to win more to prove my self.

rockjock133
by the way 1046 you say i need to man up put my name on here lets see you do it you dont even have a email adress. Personally i just made one up so w/e.

agey55
get off this post you bunch of girls... seriously... this post isn't about you 2 so get lost.

skot
any idea what actual ages they see at the Old Timers tournament?
30?40?50? or are you considering 25 "old". Just curious.

agey55
the batavia one is split i think 18-29 and 29 and up... but they more than likely will combine the two as they did last year due to lack of registration.

CC125
I am in college and had to redshirt this season due to injury i was wondering if i am eliglble to wrestling in old timers tourneys considering i am a college wrestler, i was also wondering if there are any tourney in may or later
Page 1 of 1