jv counties? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
jv counties?

takedown
y dont all you guys just stop talkin crap and lets get back onto the topic,does anyone have predictions for the jv counties if you do lets here some

hitman6six6
llcoolhodge, good to see you have your confidence up for jv counties, maybe someday youll be good enouph to challenge a varsity kid in a wrestle off. dont worry bout it too much though, with your attidude id guess you quit before that day comes.

soap
won't they meet at the GO tourny this weekend?

wrestler1234
Hodge what wieght r u?

Wrestler2170
Who is Hodge and from What school Because Hes not winning JV counties If Rh's normal 171 pounder goes to JV Counties

LLCOOLHODGE
WEll i wood liket o say i made myself look like an xxxx here and i dont kno wut got into me...i am MIke HOdge and i Go to Webster Shroeder....and this is online talk so it dont matter how u spell as long as u can read it....i wrestle 171...i got xxxx one day and started talkin crap but i see that it has made me look like a fool and i deeply regret it....but i still have confidence that i will win jv counties.....and the reason why my pathetic xxxx isnt on varsity is becuz my brother who has been wrestlin longer then i have(and yes who is younger....and i am not happy to admitt that i am in 11th grade...but my second year wrestlin) is on varsity...i dont wrestle him off bcuz i dont want to start competition in my house.....it sounds lame but trust me if u knew my family it wood...i just wanted to apologize....oh and i beat the R-H kidd at cal-mum......

Wrestler2170
Adreano Never went to cal Mum And he hasent lost on jv this year so hodge never beat him

heyyou
at what weight b/c andreaono got 2nd at 189 and the other one didn't wrestle

Wrestler2170
Jeremy did not go Thomas did at 189 Jeremy andreano usually wrestles 171 but is going 145 for plympia because hes going 140 at sectionals next week
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4