Coach of the Year View previous topic | View next topic

Page 5 of 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Coach of the Year

Jacoby65
No you are the joke. Why dont we just take a look at this team shall we. I believe every kid on JV and Varsity has been coached by Baroodyin the youth program except for 4 kids! That shows you something right there. And ask anyone who follows wrestling in Bath, and they will tell you that Viselli is the one who truly coaches the kids at practices, one of their members was on here yesterday saying how much Viselli helps. Also, everyone knows that a strong youth wrestling team is where you start strong programs. Look at Spencerport, or any other strong team in section v, and you will see it starts with the youth program. I think you are the one who is the joke, coming on here and attacking 2 coaches who are very instrumental in making the Bath wrestling team a strong program. It also shows how afraid you are if you have to get on here and hide behind a screen name and throw insults.

17102xchamp
in my oppion i think this award should go to either John Leone of Penfeild or Tony Roso of Olympia idk about you ppl but have i have seen a huge improvement in there wrestlers there tuff kids those should deffentily be the coachs of the year and for Jacatoute he deservises it every year because his teams r allways amazing you got to think of coachs that kind of made like a "dynasty" improvment every year not neutral Exclamation

DisneyWrestler
jacoby65 is right. My friend wrestled for bath last year. He tells me that googs and visilli both are a huge improvement. coach baroody is one of the best wrestling coach ive seen. He also coaches football and he is a reason they do good there too. I see a patern. Good luck at counties tomarrow.

teamiceorange
coach baroody is my fav. coach. I sucked at wrestling. He is the reason that i stayed in it. He made it fun. Visilli and Gugliotta are both a big reason in baths success. I was there last year. So i know what i am talking about. I wrestled and played football for coach baroody for years. Suprise suprise both sports he coachs at the elementary level are good now. Coach Fowler is also a great coach. Sorry for posting on here coach but i thouht this needed to be said. My name is Andy Youngs if anyone wants to know. feel free to IM me on AOL at teamiceorange with any replys to this. good luck tomarrow at LCAAs. i wish i was there to root you on.

deathbythrow
if you remember sectionv i said that all three coachs where apart of our winning. Fowler was to keep us in line but also to show that we can have fun and still win but also made all the moves when it came to the weight classes in the important matches. so all three of the coaches deserve the award but if they don't get it it's ok cuz they got the one thing that they wanted this yr.

2xlcaachamp
well hey i might as well get into this best wrestling coaches ive ever had or seen and ive had alot and seen alot coach baroody he taught me just about everything i know viselli he taught me some moves and some techniques i had neve used before and after he taught me them i used them and they worked well for me fowler did teach me to keep my cool during some tough matches gugliata he alwayes pushed me to become better when he was around dansvilles coach hornells coach and letchworths coach are right up there they always were around my matches and dansvilles coach is one tough man i wrestled him in a practice once or twice but if it wasnt for the talent of the coaches that coached me i probly wouldnt have done as well as i did special thanks to coach baroody and coach v though for teaching me many many things

Jacoby65
Last night Coach Fowler was named Coach of the Year for Livingston County. Congrats Jim, you and the boys deserve it. Congrats on also winning the Livingston County tournament championship.

Also, if it seemed to anyone that I was insulting the Bath coach in my earlier posts by not mentioning him, Im sorry. I didnt mean to put down Mr. Fowler. Ive known him for years and I would never try to cut him down. The purpose of my posts were to defend Mr. Baroody and Mr. Viselli from stupid attacks by SectionVNYSbest, and to also show that the whole wrestling family has to do with Bath's success this year. All the way up from the youth, modified, JV, Varsity, and helpers of the program, they all helped make Bath wrestling a success this year. Mr. Fowler definately deserves coach of the year honors for LIvingston County, to be able to take the team and lead them to victory. Congratulations Coach Fowler on winning coach of the year, and congratulations to the Haverling Rams on winning Livingston County

RaiderWrestler
congratulations to bath for winnin the LCAA duel meet and tournament, as defending champions we know how tough it is, good job. Congrats on the coaching award, as you guys have noted it takes more than one coach to improve a program as you have, nice job to all the dedicated coaches. Also of note was coach viselli, after tony lost a very tough match. sectionVworst will be glad to know, coach V handled a very tough loss with great control, another nice lesson for bath wrestlers. We hope to have a full lineup and take the title back next year, getting sheldon the coach of the year he deserved last year.

DisneyWrestler
sheldon did deserve it last year. Good job bath.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5