Class A's in Canadaguia!! View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Class A's in Canadaguia!!

wrestle5050
for being Tough Lcaa wrestlers, you guys are the biggest bunch of babies. All I am going to say I think it is like stalking. Crawford if you don't watch out you could turn into marty. Also, why would you want to be a friend of a kid that embrassed you? That is funny. It just proves how weak a wrestler crawford and the two other guys that stuck up for you. Jacoby65, what do I need to hide from? I have spoken out many times. Also, I can comment on whatever and you are probably one of those big fat heavyweights that isn't good and tries to threaten people by pure chunky fat. Maybe you should keep your nose out of other people's business.

crawfordn
Speakin of minding your own business....Maybe you should. So what if I got my a** beat by Kyle. Im not embarrassed by it. He beats a lot of kids like that. Id love to know just who you are....prove to us that your not the weak wrestler here. If your such a tough guy then you wont mind using a sign in name that tells who you are. I mean heck what do you have to be ashamed of.....Your probably a 4 time state champ right?

wrestle5050
not a four time state champ but I beat you before. haha sucker

crawfordn
So do feel free to tell who you are....cuz I can think of about 25 others that beat me too. Maybe now its time to prove yourself.

Jacoby65
He wont reveal himself, thats what the internet bully does, hides like a chicken behind the computer and attacks people. He doesnt have the b**** to say who he is apparently. I dont know what your afraid of, your the one hiding behind a screen name, not me. And yes you can comment on whatever you want, but comments like that show just how much of a coward you are. Just like Crawford will be at sectionals cheering for Kyle, I hope to be at Pal Mac cheering for the Rams.

agr585
So you're talking about people hiding behind computers. Who are you Jacoby65???? Why don't you reveal yourself????

Jacoby65
I dont really think I was hiding, all you have to do is look back on previous posts to know who I am. Heck, people know who I am and I didnt tell anyone. I used to wrestle for the Rams. Just go back and read, and the posts will tell you.

agr585
Because you have no balls and you won't just say it again

Jacoby65
Jeff B, a Haverling graduate. Now I hope you can tell that to me sometime face to face Wink haha just kidding. Maybe you were just too lazy to go back and look Wink Its all good though, doesnt matter if ya know who I am

DisneyWrestler
ok and LCAA is his brother. im sure tom has a better record than agr. Crawford has a point. he is a good wrestler who has friends in wrestling. If i was home me and i would also be cheering on bath at sectionals. If you want to knw who i am then just ask but im sure most of you dont know mebut i was a state champ last year. good luck ot all this weekend

crawfordn
I can respect someone such as yourself Disneywrestler, and I wouldnt ask for you to tell who you were....The only reason I ask wrestle5050 to reveal himself is because he verbally attacked me for posting about a friend. If he beat me, then he wouldnt be afraid of telling who he is. Hey, Id admit if I was wrong, but I was simply making a friendly post that some a****** has to spoil because he "beat me"....and im apparently no good. If thats the case, then he shouldnt be braggin about beatin me. So on that note, I will say once again....good luck to Kyle and the rest of the Geneva wrestlers.

DisneyWrestler
good point crawford. He prob just wants to make himself feel better. I know you are a good wrestler atleast my best friend tells me so.
Goto page Previous  1, 2