brock lesner View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
brock lesner

chokeslam
he is fighting in a ufc fight this saturday, shouldnt he just stick to wrestling?

Holley rocks
If he can take a punch he will be a beast. Not to mention his awesome college wrestling record

stompin2
Alls i know is stone cold steve austin is the best and ken shamrock in his prime would smear ortiz.lol

highrollin
hell yea ken shamrock was the man

the kind one
Lesnar looks to be the real deal in MMA...He has spent the past few years working strickly on the striking aspect and his bjj..He needs to watch out for Mir's submission game, he's pretty slick on the ground..we'll see how things shake out saturday....NW vs Spencerport and the UFC at night....cant wait!!

brainiac
Shamrock was the man. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT No way he beats Tito in his prime. NO way. None. I dont even like Tito . I' m a Corture fan . But Tito has way too many skills for Shamrock. But in his day Shamrock was def.a badass

jukeboxhero
Mir is gonna get beat up for a round. Its gonna goto the ground, and Mir is going to submit Lesner. Its that simple.

LQQKICU
highrollin wrote:
hell yea ken shamrock was the man

Frank Shamrock is the man.

quicksingle
Shamrock in is prime over Ortiz any time. Maybe i'm biased because Ortiz is a jerk, but sham is just a beast.

LQQKICU
the kind one wrote:
NW vs Spencerport and the UFC at night....cant wait!!

Reshad Evans (UF champion) is pretty tough in the UFC for being a former NW wrestler.

Guillotine05
Lesnar is a beast but has one MMA fight. If he goes to the ground with Mir, it might be bad. Anyone see Mir snap Silvia's arm a few years back? Nasty.

LQQKICU
Guillotine05 wrote:
Lesnar is a beast but has one MMA fight. If he goes to the ground with Mir, it might be bad. Anyone see Mir snap Silvia's arm a few years back? Nasty.

Sure did it looked so bad and painful that I went and put a cast on my own arm.

jukeboxhero
jukeboxhero wrote:
Mir is gonna get beat up for a round. Its gonna goto the ground, and Mir is going to submit Lesner. Its that simple.

Mir by kneebar after takin' some punishment. Do I win something?

the kind one
you should of bet house with your prediction...good job...They should of matched up Lesnar with a striker, rather than one of the slickest BJJ guys out there...It was definitly a questionable stand up after Mazzagoti stood them up without a warning...I watched the fight a few times and you couldnt hear any warning what soever....I wonder if the outcome would have been the same if they didnt get stood back up.
Page 1 of 1