Silva vs. Henderson View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Silva vs. Henderson

gandwwrestler89
I want to see Henderson win after a disappointing loss to Rampage, not really disappointing but I wanted to see Henderson take Rampage

jukeboxhero
A guy who has the power to knock-out Wanderlei Silva definatley has the power to put down Anderson Silva. I have Henderson by Majority or TKO (strikes).

gandwwrestler89
I feel a knockout or submission in the 4th rd.

the kind one
None of my friends are willing to go with me...went to UFC 77 in Cinci and had a good time, 82 looks like the best card in a long while.

gandwwrestler89
deffinitly would go with you....but im not driving

the kind one
Now that the wife has decided to go visit a friend, i am going to UFC 82 solo..I was able to score one ticket 10 rows up dead center...Should be much better than the seats i sat in @ ufc 77..Hopefully i'll be able to posts some pics to pass on. supersectionals, UFC 82, states....three great weekends in a row.

jukeboxhero
the kind one wrote:
Now that the wife has decided to go visit a friend, i am going to UFC 82 solo..I was able to score one ticket 10 rows up dead center...Should be much better than the seats i sat in @ ufc 77..Hopefully i'll be able to posts some pics to pass on. supersectionals, UFC 82, states....three great weekends in a row.

I hope you catch one of Silva's teeth from a Henderson spinning back fist! haha

the kind one
[quote="jukeboxhero"]
the kind one wrote:

I hope you catch one of Silva's teeth from a Henderson spinning back fist! haha[/quote

if do catch one of Silva's teeth, i plan on wearing it around my neck as if it were a shark's tooth

Dirt McGirt
Have to root for the wrestler in this one. Hoping Silva goes for that clinch and Henderson takes him for a ride. One of the most exciting match ups in recent memory, for me anyway. Lets go Henderson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jukeboxhero
Henderson dominates round 1. Silva out strikes Henderson, knocks him down with a combo, takes his back and chokes him out in round 2.

gandwwrestler89
booooooooooooo i lost money on this match

the kind one
Silva is the baddest man on the planet....i wish people would respect him more..I found the booing annoying and completely out of line.. After Henderson won the first round, Silva came out and just stalked him..He was controlling the pace of the match..I wish Henderson could of got out of round two, but after watching the fight when i got home, Silva had that choke in tight..

I used to have Leben, but he is definitly the man...puts on a great show.
I'm glad they showed Koscheck vs Hazelett..Definitly a great match.
Who would of thought Kongo would be taking the match to the ground...I wish they stood them up more and had them fight on their feet. It was unreal watching them go at it live.
Jake Obrien needs to go..He has to be the most boring MMA fighter out there...He gives wrestlers a bad name. Arlovski fought of numerous take down attempts and finally took down Obrien with a sweet sweep right to full mount position, where he punched him out..
Dirty Sanchez looked good.
The most boring fight was by far Cummo vs Luigi. Cummo is a weird dude, came out wearing a mask to star wars music...I used this match as a piss break.

All and all i had a great time. If any of you have a chance to go to a UFC go for it. Fighters all over the place and were very friendly...I saw Gonzaga, Lytle, Alexander, Edgar, Sylvia, Soko, Mcdonald, Monson, Faber, Serra, Franklin around. the wolfman from american gladiators was there...Leben even watched the main event from stands.

I also had the chance to go to the Arnold Classic. It basically was a convention for all of martial arts, body building, etc...The smell of steroids and HGH was strong there...Lol...I even saw Jose Canseco. There were some women there that were huge...I couldnt believe it.
Page 1 of 1