Cruiser Weight Championship Fight View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Cruiser Weight Championship Fight

Sanzman
Collin Schrader BJJ Purple Belt from Pelton Martial Arts vs John Burke Red Belt in American Jiu-Jitsu from Tigon Academy. They will be 189 lbs. Both are accomplished No-Gi Submission Wrestlers with excellent wins. Best of luck to both competitors in the fall.

jukeboxhero
Collin Schrader FTW!

Sanzman
Thanks again for the referral. Competitors like this that are willing to step up, take the belt and defend it are what we are looking for. If you know any 140, 202, 225 guys let me know as we will have a belt and champion at each class.The belt is a custom and you can see examples at toperopebelts.com.

jukeboxhero
Sanzman wrote:
Thanks again for the referral. Competitors like this that are willing to step up, take the belt and defend it are what we are looking for. If you know any 140, 202, 225 guys let me know as we will have a belt and champion at each class.The belt is a custom and you can see examples at toperopebelts.com.

I know a few guys who might be interested. I'll ask around.

Sanzman
Do you submission grapple/bjj?

jukeboxhero
I do. I'm an ex wrestler turned BJJ fiend. Blue belt in BJJ and I weigh around 155. The 140 sounds good for me, but its been so long since I've cut any weight.

Sanzman
We have a middleweight 155 class champion class that was just contested. The championship round is one 15 minute round. We will have another midddleweight contest in April for the belt. If your ever interested send me your stats and tournament record. We really need a 145 guy for the lightweight chsampionship. I am bringing the class up 5 pounds as it is har to find the smaller guys. We have over twenty guys 189-225 that have great records and would do feature fights.
Page 1 of 1