275 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

bestinthegame
quickness too, look at phil byers last year, he was one of the quickest heavyweights and it got him far

ND275
Hwt is definitely open now. while byers is on top for now. you never know what could happen. last year doty was project to go to states. he lost to kennel. one move and the match could end with all that weight flying around. while a lot of the good 275ers were seniors last year, i think byers will go again. especially with that double/tackle.

Jsasso275
All I have to say is that strength dosent have that much to do with wrestling at the 275lb weight class. It is simply work ethic. 95% of the people I wrestled last year were stronger than me, and I won the vast majority of my matches. All of my friends basically are wrestlers and I know a lot of kids who have never picked up a weigjt in their life and were great wrestlers. Im not saying that strength means nothing, but it is not as significant as everyone is making it out to be.

baschamania
theirs one and only large beast in my mind....

agey55
please try to make any sense the next time you post there buddy... because i don't think anyone on this website is a "baschamaniac"... and you're definitely not at 275 beast. Mad

jcwas
Maybe his girlfriend is a 275 pounder.

agey55
dude, i doubt that... have you seen the girls on his website?... they're smoking!!! Very Happy