New College Teams Joining NCWA View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
New College Teams Joining NCWA

GR8DANES
This year, in addition to the reactivation of the Syracuse program, new clubs have joined us from Wagner(NY), Castleton(VT) and MIT(MA). This brings the total number of teams in NY to 7 and in the Northeast Conference(NY, MA, CT, VT, NH, RI, ME) to 22! The growth of wrestling in our region of the country is awesome. This is why the conference split this year leaving PA, NJ and DE to form a new Mid East Conference.

I would really like to see some of the western and northern schools try to get programs going. There's really no reason why Monroe CC, Jefferson CC, Potsdam and Plattsburgh don't have something going at their schools. It's really quite easy to start a program. If you go to one of those schools and want help, just ask.

fostc
Does Adirondack CC have a team?

GR8DANES
I wish. The AD wants nothing to do with wrestling. She's a real piece of work! The Student Association wont allow anyone to coach that isn't a member of the faculty. There was a math guy that said he would do it a couple years ago but then his boss told him he couldn't have the time off to go to events. Not a wrestling friendly environment.

scottiealum
Go to HVCC and wrestle for Uccellini, Fronhofer & Shaw. Adirondack sucks!
Page 1 of 1