Pittsford Youth Tournament January 16th @ Mendon High School View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Pittsford Youth Tournament January 16th @ Mendon High School

Coach B
The tournament will be held in the High School which features a brand new gym right next to the main gym. We will have 4 NEW 42x42 mats divided into 12 surfaces to start (8 quarters and 4 halves)in those gyms and a cafeteria just outside of the gyms. Mark Hoyt will be running the tournament which will insure an organized tournament with plenty of mats to move things along. Large trophies for 1st -3rd, medals for 4th. See the flier posted on the armdrag calendar. Any questions email me at jason_bovenzi@pittsford.monroe.edu

C lopresti

need times and weigh ins and cost per child for some reason i cannot retrieve this information from this site. could u please mail this info to MAV10M33@AOL.COM please. thank you,

chris LoPresti

guest1

We attended the this tournament yesterday and it was very well run. Had some good competition.

Guest9

i agree with you on the competition but very well run? come on they had mess ups all over the 11/12 13/14 braquets and they had a 11 year old that was going to wrestle a 14 year old. I think it could of done better

guest1

I guess I didn't notice the problems with the older brackets, our kids were in the younger brackets and didn't see any major issues.

cranston
I thought it went well for a first year tourny. To walk in at 8:15 and leave by 3:30 thats not to bad. Nice job Pittsford we will be back next year.

ditto, I thought it was well run we'll be back next year!

Coach B
The problem with the brackets for the older division was that they were mislabeled. All of the kids in those brackets were 11 and 12, but the wall chart had them labeled as a 13 and 14 bracket. That did create a stir, but we got through it. Lots of kids there. Ages 5-10 started at 10:00 and were done at 12:30. 11-14 started at 11am and were out of there by 3. We will work make it even better next year. Thanks for coming!
Page 1 of 1