cant wait to hear how everyone enjoyed the qualifier today! View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
cant wait to hear how everyone enjoyed the qualifier today!

Cauliflowerear2
In the begining of the tournament i heard Mr.stutton who ran the tournament ask many people for help, how was he to know who was qualified to help if your were you should of came foward and said i can help, not sit back and and do nothing so ill say it again if you could of made it better you should of done it

Beast
cauliflowerear2
your just an angry little man who loves to argue, its people like you who create problems with everyone. anyone is qualified to fill out bout sheets !!!you were probably the person slowing mr Sutton down, like i said the people invloved worked very hard and did what they could, but you cant blame people for leaving and being fired up about it. let it go .

Cauliflowerear2
actually i filled out about 100 weigh in cards in the morning, refered all day, and then stayed an hour to help clean up. its people like you who could of helped if you were man enough to come foward and say what can i do to help you, but you didnt and now you bad mouth people who were trying to make it better, and yes people like you make me angry. And when i wrestled i went to every tournament i could wrestling over a hundred matches in the off season and tournaments always have problems especailly local ones and alot of them went late. i never left one, i can remember wrestling well after 11pm once. If you want to get better you got to wrestle who cares what time it is or how long you waited.

Beast
hey cauliflowerear2
no one asked for your resume Smile your looking to blame everyone and it was actually you that was the problem !!! relax dude !!! people can say what they want and leave when they want. its unfortunate that it had to come to that . your too sensative, you need to learn from it and move on.
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2