things seem different View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
things seem different

wreskiddo99
Over the weekend when i was wrestling at the touny i saw so many kids that just graduated. It was good to see the previous seniors still coming around...it deff feels like things have changed around the wrestling sport as we lost a lot of good kids.

agr585
Who are the good kids that you are referring to???

bakrongal204
yea, it is kind of hard for us to deal with not wrestling. At least that is my case, you dont really know what you have until it is gone. So, I support my old teamates as best I can and even show up at practice when I have the time. A lot of good wrestlers were lost last year. A lot of state qualifiers have moved on while even still a lot of other really solid wrestlers also left. A bunch of guys over here at MCC are working on getting a wrestling team going, which will be great for those of us who go to MCC. Anyway, I know what you mean wreskiddo99.

Portgrapp99
Yeah i saw a lot of the seniors who graduated at the wrstliong touny sopporting there old team mates at the webster tournament. It was also seeing the old managers there too i noticed! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1