2018 Monroe County lighter weight predictions View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
2018 Monroe County lighter weight predictions

Oldskool
So is he hurt???

wrestlinggrandpa
Oldskool wrote:
So is he hurt???

Yes. His thumb needs time to fully heal. The wrestling he has been doing is risking further injury at this time.

BULL80
Myboys wrote:
It’s to bad Noto didn’t come he’s a great wrestler. And the sport of wrestling could of used that match up no matter who had one it would of been great to see.

they thought it was fully healed it's not. He was basically wrestling with one hand at Penfield, and they want him to be healthy for easterns.

Oldskool
Dang, hope he's back soon. Hand injuries are not fun.

faceinthemat
Greg D wins that one rather easily, but hope Noto heals quick, he's steady been improving over the last couple years and has continued to impress.

Burkead145
faceinthemat wrote:
Greg D wins that one rather easily, but hope Noto heals quick, he's steady been improving over the last couple years and has continued to impress.

I don’t think anyone thinks noto beats diakomilias. I see it as a 15-4 match. Noto will be the 2nd seed at eastern states and will have his hands full to even reach the finals. He will have to avenge the loss from September against Jordan Titas. At 117 Noto will need to be fully healed to compete let alone win.

Oldskool

Burkead145
Oldskool wrote:

+2 after Christmas and +2 for eastern states on Friday and Saturday morning weighins. 103, 110, 117, 124, 130, 136, 142, ....

Myboys
103 only if a team wrestled Wednesday and Thursday not sure that’s the case. So it’s 102 Friday and 103 Saturday that doesn’t seem like a big deal but one pound could be the difference to who comes down or doesn’t. As of now that’s the case there might be a team that’s going both days. So it could be 103 both days. No matter what it is it should be a great couple of days of wrestling. Tatus and Greg D. Should be a fun match to watch ducks in both there Arsenal plus great scrambling.

BULL80
Burkead145 wrote:
faceinthemat wrote:

I don’t think anyone thinks noto beats diakomilias. I see it as a 15-4 match. Noto will be the 2nd seed at eastern states and will have his hands full to even reach the finals. He will have to avenge the loss from September against Jordan Titas. At 117 Noto will need to be fully healed to compete let alone win.

15-4 lol more like 9-6... lets not get carried away thinking noto is getting majored by anyone at 115.

Oldskool
But its Greg. Hey how about the Canadian exchange student????

BULL80
Oldskool wrote:
But its Greg. Hey how about the Canadian exchange student????

I expect Gregor to win States and Easterns at 101 (103), he's always been good he's been wrestling and practicing in NY for years.

Oldskool
Ya I was pretty impressed. He looked big at 106!

faceinthemat
BULL80 wrote:
Burkead145 wrote:
faceinthemat wrote:

15-4 lol more like 9-6... lets not get carried away thinking noto is getting majored by anyone at 115.

Yes, I believe Greg majors him at the least...Not to discredit Noto, but Greg D is a level up IMO

shooterMcgavin
The only points noto will score on greg are from greg d letting him up.
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next