LCAA Contenders View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
LCAA Contenders

headstrong15
yeah i saw that u wrestled, sorry about that. I was told that u werent because u were concentrating on golf and ur grades

griz
thompson and wilder are going somewhere this year i heard

crawfordn
Headstrong15, I dont know who you are, but for you to have that type of information on me blows my mind. What you just responded with is exactly correct....i was considering quitting wrestling to concentrate on my grades and golf. I dont know how you could possibly know these things. Next time know first hand before you comment on here.

SectionV 04
don't know who headstrong15 is but let's review: said you were not wrestling, but if you were you would do real good, said he heard from someone who must of also heard exactly what you said that you were thinkin about not wrestling cause of golf and grades, so you said that to some freinds and others heard it, whats the prob. Your mind must Blow easy or sumpin.

SectionV 04
you are all overlookin Scheidel from CM @ 145, he will be dominant

SectionV 04
Looks like a tough tournament!!
1. Marshall Jurists ................. 149.5
2. Greece Arcadia Titans ............ 112
Wayland-Cohocton Eagles .......... 112
4. East Orientals ................... 54
5. Sodus Spartans ................... 47
6. Lyons Lions ...................... 38

crawfordn
I realize it wasnt intended in a bad way or anything, but seriously....for that type of thing to go from Wayland-Cohocton to another school is a little weird. I dont mind that my name came up on here, actually very proud. I was simply clearing up that i was infact wrestling this year. Again good luck to everyone.

Oh we actually took that tournament. But your right again, very easy tournament, but i dont schedule the tournaments. We've gone there for years, its just one we like to go to because East High treats us well. I cant honestly argue that is an even remotely diffucult tournament though.

trophy21
scheidel will be real tough at 145 this year he will win counties for sure and do well in sectionals at that weight

headstrong215
Crawford, the sicks and parks told me this and last year that is what u told me when i saw u

SectionV 04
We heard the same from the WC coach

DisneyWrestler
griz needs to get there head checked. I think bath will do well with a young team.

SectionV 04
They both will be in the mix along with Christiansen

sabinsj
well now that we got the thing with crawford sorted out i would feel just like he did but he meant no harm i am one of his teammates and i believe or no i am almost certain he is one of the best but anyways hornell looks pretty good bath looks decent also it looks like there is a lot of young teams out there this year prescott looks real good this year i would also like to input i do believe it is his first. also swift baxter shiedel soory about spelling also remchuck and visseli good luck to everyone out there

crawfordn
Well i guess i apologize, because i cant recall telling anyone this. I obviously did though, so my bad.

Wrestling4ME
You are all leaving out condidorios Paddocks that hutcheson looks tough and reeber also there are all your usuals shaffer and so on.
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next