Kids to be top-dogs next year View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Kids to be top-dogs next year

the kind one
How bout 8th grader Brian Bourne? Its not like he won the 96lbs weight class.

Jacoby65
I definately think Cody Hutcheson will do extremely well next year. Hes only a 7th grader and made it to the finals against Price.

PittsfordPantherFan
Kyle, Jasen, and Cory Borshoff, Devin Kelly, and Dave Scerbo of Pittsford.

bakrongal204
Jasen and Kyle will be the top dogs looking to return to states. Cory Borshoff and Devin Kelly will be contenders for sure. Razenbachs, Borne, Gillespies, Gianforti, Leusch. Pretty much anyone who we saw at supers who did well and will not graduate this year has a shot.

bigpoppa
aren't you forgetting the condidorio's and josiah gardner andy drake did pretty well this year seeing how he wrestled up 4 weight classes since last year and i am sure more people on the hornell team

has1203
UPRISINGSTUD, I AGREE HORNELLS 119 PARKS IS AN EXCELLENT WRESTLER AND AS FOR HASBROUCK FROM MARION WITH ONLY THREE YEARS TOTAL EXPERIENCE IN THE SPORT HE WILL DEFINETLY IMPROVE OVER THE NEXT YEAR HE IS A VERY HARD WORKER.

breonkidcc
Desi Green from R-H, Bohdan Basisty from Brockport, Adam Snook from Spencerport, Erik Schuth from Brockport, Josh Salmon from Penfield, Brandon Volpe from Athena, Dave Rolley from R-H, John Schiemann from Athena, Mike Collura from Spencerport, Joe Cantella from Gates, Joe Ranzenbach from HIlton, just a few names that are all coming back (I think)

shirleythegreat1
letchworth has alot of young kids the hendrickson's , weaver , barber and brown, and mike nevinger

wrestledad04
That Vitale kid... he's only an 8th grader...

swagger240
I think that Dan Rudy and Alex Ekstrom are defietly going to be top dogs. Watch out for the Rudy brothers all together, Matt was only an 8th grader im sure he will follow in his older brothers foot steps. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

brummble78
Both basistys will be good next year Nick dellarocco also tom moore, rolly borchoffs trevor irwin (103)

RaiderWrestler
thought Marion's Hasbrouck had a great season with 3 yrs. experience winning sectionals and beating Chippendale, Geoff's another kid who will be tough as a junior, also the Condidorios,Zac back as a senior and Chad a junior, hopefully people saw the potential of Tyler Taylor and his brother Andrew, outstanding kids from Bolivar, and Mike Hackett and Adam Mortensen along with Jon Weldy, Mike Nevinger, Joe Hendrickson, bright future from these guys as well.

RaiderWrestler
Bath,letchworth,attica,Cal-mum

Last edited by RaiderWrestler on Feb 24, 2004; edited 1 time in total

aberfootball36
Nick Price
Clay Johnson
Jeff Hathaway
Sammy D
all from pembroke will return

agey55
Drake went up 4 weight classes from last year?... what are you talking about? He was 215 last year.