kolat.com adds NCAA champion to the library! View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
kolat.com adds NCAA champion to the library!

CKOLAT
KOLAT.COM Adds Teague Moore Head Coach of Clarion University & NCAA Champion to our growing list of Clinicians inside the technique library!

Coach Moore has filmed the following categories with Kolat.com to be released over the following months (5 clips per week) starting with his High Crotch Series:

1. High Crotch
2. High Single Leg
3. Sweep Single Leg
4. Low Single Leg
5. Underhook Offense
6. Front Headlock Offense
7. Standing Headlock
8. Inside Trip
9. High Crotch Crackdown
10. Defending High Crotch Attack

Teague Moore File

Heading to Oklahoma State to wrestle under coach John Smith, Teague was a four-year starter at 118-pounds for the Cowboys. A 4-time NCAA Division I National Qualifier, he was a three-time Division I All-American (1997-99), including an NCAA National Championship in 1998. He pinned Michigan State's Dave Morgan in the finals to win his title. He also placed third at nationals in 1999 and 4th in 1997. Teague was a Big 12 Champion in 1997 and 98 and runner-up in 1999. He posted a career record of 118-25 and was 15th in career wins at Oklahoma State at that time.

Following graduation in 1999, Teague coached at Pitt, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Harvard prior to coming to Clarion. He also used that time to follow his Olympic dreams. Placing third at the US Olympic Trials in 2000, he won the US Open National Championship at 55KG in 2002, was a national team member and runner-up at the World Team Trials. In 2003 he was a National Team Member, was a Silver Medalist at the World Cup and placed third at the World Team Trials and the US Open Nationals. A National Team member in 2004, Teague placed third at the US Olympic Trials and at the US Open.

What Cary Has To Say About His Addition To Kolat.com?

I'm very excited that Teague agreed to begin building his online library with Kolat.com! He brings great credentials along with superb technique and teaching ability to our members. I was fortunate enough during my competitive career to actually get to train with Moore and I like how he does things and changes things to fit his body shape and style. Everybody has there own way of changing things to fit their style and Moore is going to give our subscribers another look that only helps Kolat.com grow bigger and better than anything out there to help coaches, wrestlers, and parents improve!
Page 1 of 1