Alex Baxter View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Alex Baxter

JaCkEdUp2wIn
Hey Alex Baxter wento 220 pounds at empire state games, is he staying 215 this year?...is he large school or small?...alot of people on other forums are saying he will not make it past John Kardoulias of PSAL, John was 2 time all american this year and is ranked top 10 in the nation all-round...His training partner Arkadiy Levitin and John Kardoulias will most likely be victorious at states since they both have 1st round byes.

scots
Alex was up that high the previous summer and came down to 189. I expect he will do the same. Good luck Alex.

tide75
Question? Should Alex Baxter place in the 2004 state tourney...Would he become the first father son team to take placewinngs from Section V (Gary Baxter 3rd place 1974 @ 167#)...I think so!!

jcwas
Rankings mean nothing to me, i've wrestled with both Levitan and Kardoulias, I doubt they will win states but you never know.

farva
yeah, if baxter places he and his dad will be the first team to do so. i think the last potential father son team was stulpin and his dad, but stulpin got beat early on.

tide75
I believe the Stulpin relate had the potential to be the first father son to place...But Baxter was also in the states last year, which also gave him the same potential to be the first...This year he standss alone...

Jsasso275
Baxter is the freakin man. His work ethic is unbelievable and he deserves every ounce of success that he gets this season. Have a great season Alex!!!

baschamania
The only thing you should be wondering about Alex Baxter is...

Is he or Isn't he a Baschamaniac? Laughing Wink
Page 1 of 1