STATE RANKINGS---Where will Spencerport and CA start season? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
STATE RANKINGS---Where will Spencerport and CA start season?

doug
Who are the other top teams in the state this year?[/b]

icouldntbeanymoreamazing
the question isnt where spencerport and CA are gunna be in the state rankings, its where are spencerport and wayne gunna be?

baschamania
It's prolly gonna be the way it ended, Spencerport 2nd, next to Johnson City, Canadaigua aroudn 8-9th and Wayne around 7th-8th.

Not much has changed I don't think....

daddyo
Not sure but don't count on wayne being ahead of canandagua. I hear that up thru
152 they are just loaded, chin, morrise, gellinas, catalfamo, ingraham, mandera..

daddyo
Not sure but don't count on wayne being ahead of canandagua. I hear that up thru
152 they are just loaded, chin, morrise, gellinas, catalfamo, ingraham, mandera..

Fishkabob
Yes, that's Kevin MORRICE (correct spelling which nobody seems to get right!) from Canandaigua. He'll be VERY tough this year!

LImarty
Se.e this is why I post out of Section

JC is way down they lost almost every stud.......Spencerport , which I saw last year did not impress me.....The team that looked good was/is Valley Central BUT absolutely Unequivacably the best this year is HUNTINGTON H.S. followed closely by Islip and VC...Mac arthur is tough but not what theyve been
Page 1 of 1