post needs to be removed inflamatory and insulting View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
post needs to be removed inflamatory and insulting

keithlift
Dear Matt Burn,

a post by pumhandle is totaly inappropriate and down right inflamatory...it say another wrestler sucks......

please remove this post it can be found in section 2 area under 112 sec 2 big schools

this post directly insults and puts down another wrestler for absolutely no reason.

I sugest that pumphandle be banded from posting further inflamatory statements...since in fact Brendan Goldup does not suck and was a sectional winner last year as well as 3rd at states.

Thank you

Keith

provocateur
Don't sweat it. Some kid has an obvious troll handle, but nobody who posts in earnest questions Goldup's ability. I was impressed by his showing at Clyde Cole and I think that he fills a hole in sec 2 big school at the state level. His results speak for themselves.

matburn
Site Admin
I cannot find it. If it hasn't been removed by a moderator already, please give me the exact link.

sam121965
matburn wrote:
I cannot find it. If it hasn't been removed by a moderator already, please give me the exact link.
the statement never used the words sucks it says he was joke and looks like a girl witch is inflamatory to the coach and would also seem tobe insulting but it seems pumphandle did to get a rise out of brandon or his coach and it seems to have worked he dosent need tobe band from this sight but beet soundly on the mat.just my thoughts.

crimedog
Keithlift needs to get a life do da do da Keithlift needs to get a life al do da day.

fostc
By not posting on this tread until now , I have shown I am in control of my emotions. This is a trait that all good wrestlers have. It should by demonstrated by ALL COACHES.

Skintowin119
dude just shut up it's just a damn online forum noone cares if people are talking xxxx abou or to eachother it's all the fun of matburn

idiot1212
keithlift wrote:
Dear Matt Burn,

a post by pumhandle is totaly inappropriate and down right inflamatory...it say another wrestler sucks......

please remove this post it can be found in section 2 area under 112 sec 2 big schools

this post directly insults and puts down another wrestler for absolutely no reason.

I sugest that pumphandle be banded from posting further inflamatory statements...since in fact Brendan Goldup does not suck and was a sectional winner last year as well as 3rd at states.

Thank you

Keith

lmao stop trying to justify your redic posts about shen and what not

fostc
thanks ....dude.... You have proved my point.
Page 1 of 1