Chinn could be rated #1 in the U.S.A. View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Chinn could be rated #1 in the U.S.A.

doug
Three of the top five wrestlers in the country at 140 , according to Wrestling USA will be competing at this years Beast of the East. If Trevor Chinn, Jason Johnstone (Masillon Perry,OH) and Troy Tripelle (Clovis,CA) all wrestle at that weight the winner will likely emerge with a strong grip on the #1 ranking.

Bringiton
From a pretty reliable source Chinn will most likely certify at 145 this year and often wreslte up at 152.

barsagar
Trevor will wrestle at 145 for tournaments and may move to 140 at the end of the year but most interested in him for college have projected Trev as a 149 pounder. So a dream matchup between Chinn, Johnstone, and Tirappelle will probably not occur. There will be enough other quality wrestlers at the Beast to make things interesting, however. Also locally
there are an abundance of studs at 145, 152 that will make things competitive. Chinn would do better keeping his focus close to home rather than getting caught up in national rankings

jcwas
You can't look too far ahead.

wrestle160
from your posts, it is obvious Jamie is a wrestling genius, as well as master of the obvious.

bootmaker
jcwas is not jamie.

98wrestler
well wrestler160(who i'm guessing is brandon comstock) who seems not to be master of the obvious. JCwas is John WASink. you can call him the wrestling Genius, and master of the obvious.

Question Question

jcwas
yep that's me

baschamania
Barsgar has spoken.... lol sorry, I crack myself up. Laughing

bcomst
I am deff. not wrestler160
By the way this is brandon comstock

baschamania
you think Chinn will be droping to 140 for sectionals?

eldarc_the_wolf
and i am me so there Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sportsstar2569
Does anyone know what weight Chinn certified for, or what weight he plans on wrestling for sectionals?

barsagar
Sportsstar 2569, Chinn is certified at 145 and will wrestle at that weight vs Wayne and this weekend at the Beast; He will probably be at 152 the remainder of the year including the Bradshaw but will drop at Sectionals to 145
Page 1 of 1