UAlbany vs. Hudson Valley CC View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
UAlbany vs. Hudson Valley CC

GR8DANES
On Friday 2/4 UAlbany will be hosting a dual meet against HVCC. We will be competing at the PE Building in the third floor wrestling room. Anticipated start time is 7pm, spectators are welcome. There is no admission fee but donations are accepted.

laporte
The Hoosick Falls youth program will be encouraged to attend. Hopefully see you there!

GR8DANES
laporte wrote:
The Hoosick Falls youth program will be encouraged to attend. Hopefully see you there!

Chris Tommasino from HF wrestles for HVCC. There will be several other section 2 alumni there as well from Watervliet, Duanesburg, Ballston Spa, Tamarac, Columbia, Shenendehowa, Mohonason, Amsterdam, Burnt Hills...

Thanks for the support coach!

laporte
Always nice to have a local flair! There is a lot to gain as a youth coach and wrestler attending these events. And its free?! Love to see more of our "family" there to help support section 2 on the college level.

GR8DANES
FYI- HVCC competed at Springfield Tech this past weekend and beat both STCC(NJCAA) and MIT(NCWA) in duals, dropped a close one to UConn(NCWA).

spidermonkey
Any individual kids results you can post from the last matches? You did it in an earlier match and its always nice to see former section 2 kids wrestling and how they are doing.

GR8DANES
spidermonkey wrote:
Any individual kids results you can post from the last matches? You did it in an earlier match and its always nice to see former section 2 kids wrestling and how they are doing.

I can pass the message on to their new coach, Andy Donovan. Now that their going and I've found a replacement I'm concentrating on UAlbany again. We travel to Springfield for duals this weekend against UNH, RPI, Amherst & STCC.

GR8DANES
Start time postponed until 7:30 due to room availability.

GR8DANES
Results: http://ncwa.net/results?show=1673

ATM 2000
Why so many FF? Doesn't look good for either program. Match em up and have at it, or answer the question when its time to ask for money or an actual team.

GR8DANES
ATM 2000 wrote:
Why so many FF? Doesn't look good for either program. Match em up and have at it, or answer the question when its time to ask for money or an actual team.

Thanks for your support

ATM 2000
I remember your wise a-- comments from other posts and i'm not so sure you are good for either program. The support is there, you just have to learn how to deal with a little criticism in a positive way, instead of your usual negative comments. I am a fan of wrestling and any wrestling programs in the area, but you have made me not want to attend any of the matches you are associated with. People will attend matches with lots of good wrestling but not with lots of FFs.

GR8DANES
ATM 2000 wrote:
I remember your wise a-- comments from other posts and i'm not so sure you are good for either program. The support is there, you just have to learn how to deal with a little criticism in a positive way, instead of your usual negative comments. I am a fan of wrestling and any wrestling programs in the area, but you have made me not want to attend any of the matches you are associated with. People will attend matches with lots of good wrestling but not with lots of FFs.

What are you talking about, my usual negative comments? You don't know me at all pal. I don't know you either so if you don't want to support programs I'm associated with, that's your choice. I see your negative comments all the time, several earlier today. So feel free to stay away from my events and my posts.

ATM 2000
Looks like i was the only one interested in your post anyway so now you have no fans. This will be my last post to you and guess i'll go watch Cobleskill.

kickedyourass
Im sorry sir but I believe you are mis informed. I've watched this man coach and he is very passionate about this team. These boys do the best they can with what they have. They are a great team. And for the negative comments could you please give a few examples? I go to every match and I have yet to see a negative comment.
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next