new at 96 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
new at 96

who are the newcomers at 96, and who will be back at 96. Confused

Sean Routon from Brighton should be very good at 96lbs this year. He had an outstanding year last year as a 7th grader and will most likely be a state rep in the years to follow.

routon will be tough he was light last year, this year he will be big!
hacket from pavilion will come back this year tough too.

how about....DaBolt and Carpenter from attica. they both placed in free AND greco . dablot is gonne be a 9th grader and carpenter is gonna be a sophmore. what are your guys thoughts?

none of the wrestlers mentioned above will be state reps none of them even did good last seoson

who do you think will be state reps?

guest wrote:
none of the wrestlers mentioned above will be state reps none of them even did good last seoson

wrong-the light kids from last season can come back very differently the next season.
look at kyle borshoff ranked #1 in the state last year ended the season with only one loss, the year before that he was light and wasnt as recognized. watch out for the little guys they turn into big Mad guys.

wrestlerdad

What about Webster Schroeder... They had some good lightweights

Grapple96bt
I will be at 96 again this year....

hey BT no one cares that you will be at 96 again next year. your awful. and you weight like 90 pounds. your gonne get tossed around like you did last year.

guest wrote:
hey BT no one cares that you will be at 96 again next year. your awful. and you weight like 90 pounds. your gonne get tossed around like you did last year.

HEY NOW-thats not a very nice thing to say. i bet that kid had a winning record. i know he was in the finals of several tournaments. not bad for being under weight, remember ...the little guys turn into big Mad guys.

Devin Kelly for Pittsford might be new in 96. It will be his 2nd yr. but he works hard. He might do well.

devin kelly....dont talk yourself up either cory borschoof(yes there is a third borschoff) or scott howard(the oldest of a family of 3 outstanding wrestlers will be @ 96....plus they work in the off season

What about the Pembroke kids, like Jeff Hathaway or Sam D. I think that they might be good.

sam at 96 i dont think so, try 112. Smile
Page 1 of 5
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next