Who is going to be good at 215 in the small school division? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Who is going to be good at 215 in the small school division?

LCAAChamp2003
who is going to be good this year at 215 in the small school divison? Who is all returning to that weight class?

bootmaker
zack osborn from perry should right up there for small schools, also from attica john wasinck if he is at 215.

LCAAChamp2003
Osbourn was a senior last year and didnt make it to athe LCAA finals like Amsey Remchuck and Bill Drake did

deathbythrow
if i remember correctly osbourn got beat by Remchuk. and the funny thing was that Remchuk was sick for a the tour.

LCAAChamp2003
The hell he was he just said that cause he didnt take first like he was supposed to

wrestle160
Stop ROSEMIER,
try and let your wrestling speak for you just ONCE!!

LCAAChamp2003
this aint rosemier wrestle160

bewarethesnake
All I have to say is Luke DeBuyser, He's ready this year, He should have a good year and also he has beaten osbourn, I know osbourn has beaten him too but only because he has his worst matches against him for some reason
He should be a driving force this year Shocked Razz

agey55
haha... yeah i agree that Luke, I mean you are good but you, I mean Luke should stay up at 275 cause you'd be a bigger driving force there. And by the way... tell your bro, I mean Luke's bro that I can still wreck him Cool ... lol

wrestling171
i think bill drake will be a very good competitor at 215 for hornell

scots
Wassink will be at 189 I think and it will be between him and Baxter (Spencerport) for the state rep. in Section 5. Both these boys have great work ethics and they keep there mouths shut. Big strong Karl Meyer from Perry is also a consideration as a top 189lber. but needs to work on his techniques a bit more although he might go as the small school rep.

bewarethesnake
haha agey55 I'm not Luke and you can talk to luke about his brother but for me that's what I think Luke's going to do

jcwas
Attica is in small school division, wassink and baxter will never meet

LCAAChamp2003
Luke is a very strong force and i dunno how much he is weighing now but i thought last year that he did have a strong year. He gave me great competition in the LCAA semi finals and the spectator finals.

agey55
yeah Luke's brother and I go to the same college at GCC and we're lifting partners now. it's funny cause he's still mad at me for beating him to win my first tourny that I ever participated in... well that's how i feel though, luke should stay up at 275 cause he'd have no competition at all... but if he wants the real glory, 215 is where it's at.