Tri Valley View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Tri Valley

2Meyes1Cup
Any body in attendance of the Tri Valley tournament this weekend... i hope im not the only one that felt the 126 finals were a fluke. DeLuko was up 3 to 1 and was hit for an un necesary stall call, McCormick of Camden (camden hosted tourny) got an escape to tie it and the take down in over time. I feel antonio deluco is much better of a wrestler and in a different environment McCormick doesnt get the stall call. ideas???

poormans125
McCormick is good don't get me wrong but i agree Daluca was running a bar on top when he got hit for stalling both times

wrestlingny
2Meyes1Cup wrote:
Any body in attendance of the Tri Valley tournament this weekend... i hope im not the only one that felt the 126 finals were a fluke. DeLuko was up 3 to 1 and was hit for an un necesary stall call, McCormick of Camden (camden hosted tourny) got an escape to tie it and the take down in over time. I feel antonio deluco is much better of a wrestler and in a different environment McCormick doesnt get the stall call. ideas???

Mike Demarco Of WS should of pined his way to the championship at 126lbs . The kid that beat him in the second round didnt place. Look at the wrestle backs Mike Demarco had a bad day, but he pined his way to Consolation Final. Yes the 126 was a FLUKE.

poormans125
i disagree the kid that beat demarco beat him last year as well and that kid should have placed and we both know it
Page 1 of 1